#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Looks sensational and I'm as jealous as all hell. =D> =D>

Personally I would keep it as it is, there's nothing harder than giving such a high card a worthy display, normally penny sleeve, top loader and straight into a folder only to be seen very rarely, this way it can be a centre piece in a pretty awesome display.

You can always remove it later I certainly wouldn't be in a hurry to rip the card out of it.

Ross

I have been hanging out for this number 001 Corey Parker signature card to show up somewhere for months but this day might not come up anytime soon because of current stock been held up overseas. So the question is, i know someone with the 001 Darius Boyd signature card and they told me they were willing to swap this for the Parker signature card if it ever showed up and then they also said they would then offer to sell the swapped Parker to back to me in a 3 way trade deal. Do i wait for this deal to try and happen or am i being unrealistic and just forget about it as its most likely never going to happen?

I have been hanging out for this number 001 Corey Parker signature card to show up somewhere for months but this day might not come up anytime soon because of current stock been held up overseas. So the question is, i know someone with the 001 Darius Boyd signature card and they told me they were willing to swap this for the Parker signature card if it ever showed up and then they also said they would then offer to sell the swapped Parker to back to me in a 3 way trade deal. Do i wait for this deal to try and happen or am i being unrealistic and just forget about it as its most likely never going to happen?
U never know it might show up today or tomorz or next year.. It's how bad u wana wait for it u could get it or u couldn't.. its part of the game I know if I pull it i know where to go nd I know most guys on here will too

Thanks guys. I will keep the dream alive for sure and hopefully one day the Corey Parker signature card shows up. Also if any Knights fans out there are looking or still hoping of finding the Darius Boyd signature card i can surely lead you in the the right direction.

Thanks guys. I will keep the dream alive for sure and hopefully one day the Corey Parker signature card shows up. Also if any Knights fans out there are looking or still hoping of finding the Darius Boyd signature card i can surely lead you in the the right direction.
That would be me. Missed out the first time around. Would love another shot.

I've nearly completed my sets and I'm still buying boxes in the small hope that there will be a Parker #1 in it.

If so. Happy days
Then comes the hard decisions. Keep or sell.
Keep framed or swap out.
Top loader or One Touch
Graded or Ungraded.

Who am I kidding? As if selling is even an option, i can't bring myself to sell #43 or #93 and those numbers hold no real significance to me.

It is a shame they get recalled from shops so early by the distributor. The reasoning is obvious, it is not footy season and they won't sell.

If there were elite through the summer I would certainly still but them, sales might slow but I think they would still be viable. I am unlikely to buy boxes from a dealer now as I have what I need but a few packs here and there for a chance at some mojo or trade bait.

Lots of unopened stock and #001 redemptions to find!

Back
Top Bottom