2014/15 ESPN Fantasy NBA - League Full

Just hope its better than dream team, that that took about 3 hours as if someone wasn't online it took the whole 2 minutes every time to make their pick....

Just to confirm for everyone, the draft is TONIGHT! 7pm Perth time or 10pm Sydney time. There is a countdown timer on your team page if you are unsure of your local time.

And just to clarify, pick 1 draft order was traded for pick 5 draft order, so now Megaload (chris) has first pick, and my brother (Adam) has 5th pick. They agreed to swap draft orders when Chris joined the league in place of Benji.

@Jaames
@xavierty
@wjrwebber
@WoobieZarz
@Shaun
@megaload
@hiro

Pretty stoked with mine. Happy with Dwight in 2nd Round. Picking Dirk Pick 6 was probably a tough pick, but I wanted him, and given I took Dwight in 2nd Round, There was only 1 way to get Dirty.

Wiggins might have been risky pick, in Round 3, but he's got one of the highest ceilings - time to shine!!

OK, what do we use IR for? Is it, that if we lose a player to injury, we can keep them, but add another FA to our roster? Then release and keep our original player?

Also, if you havent yet, could everyone update their trading blocks? Saves people sending through trade requests for players you don't want moved.

OK, what do we use IR for? Is it, that if we lose a player to injury, we can keep them, but add another FA to our roster? Then release and keep our original player?

Also, if you havent yet, could everyone update their trading blocks? Saves people sending through trade requests for players you don't want moved.
yeah IR is for a player listed as "Out" from injury. So that you dont need to drop them while they are injured, you can just keep them in the IR spot and add another FA. Actually might have been a good idea to draft one "Out" player to begin with because you basically get one extra player. Now if i want an "out" player i need to drop another player first :/

yeah IR is for a player listed as "Out" from injury. So that you dont need to drop them while they are injured, you can just keep them in the IR spot and add another FA. Actually might have been a good idea to draft one "Out" player to begin with because you basically get one extra player. Now if i want an "out" player i need to drop another player first :/

I actually thought about that AFTER the draft when I was looking at my Roster, lol.

Yeah I wish I had of known to do that, although I may have accidentally done it with meeks, although they still have him listed as day 2 day which is annoying

Is there any way to find out who's eligible for multiple positions? Seems all my guys are only 1-position players, other than the utility and bench spots.
I think they might be updated as the season progresses. Sometimes they change during the season. There are only half a dozen or so MPP at the moment which sucks.

Back
Top Bottom