some PC awesomeness. my best vucevic mailday in some time.

sacface

OzCardTrader
Real Name
zac
eBay User
kellie0439
hey all,

finally got some cards in i have been waiting on for a while. :)

ill start slow as usual.

first up. a flawless GB hit. Jeremy lin sapphire base /10
PA150394.JPG

ahhh wait up. thats a durant gold auto. ;)

i was shipped the wrong card and sadly this is going back to its rightful owner.

since i got the patch versions thought id get the reg to /49..
PA150396.JPG

and base gold to /25
PA150398.JPG

a nice redemption replacement for some bum i cant even remember.
amazingly i still didnt have this card either.
PA150395.JPG

intrigue gold clear view /10
very nice card in hand.
PA220419.JPG

on to the good stuff.

imacc premium patch. 8/25 ohhh sooo close to jersey numbered...
and a crappy 2 color trim patch.
PA220417.JPG

and a much nicer patch. GOLDDDDDD!! /10
PA220416.JPG

and last but not least.
one more with a sickkkkk 5 color patch.
PA220418.JPG

ohhhhhh. and anyone notice the numbering???? sweet sweet card. absolutely love this one.

i still have two more incoming. heh. will bring it to 5 premium patches. always wanted to 'hoard' a card and it looks like this is the one its going to be. so please if anyone sees any of these please let me know. :)

thanks for looking.

How weird is it when they have better patches in the higher numbered print run! Beautiful cards though and must of been quite the surprise when that Durant showed up!

It always sucks when the best card isn't your own! lol Some nice Vooks for the PC!

Haha funny stuff with the KD!!! :rofl:

That's a killer mailday for your PC man, love that 5 colour patch and digging the jersey numbering on it!!! :kick:

Great cards mate!

yup. its really hard to pick jersey numbered stuff due the the huge price increases on them. so yea.. stoked on that one. :)

Hey mate I was trying to remember who it was that collected Vucevic. I came across a guy on Instagram who has a Game worn 2nd year Vucevic jersey. Are you on Instagram?

Hey mate I was trying to remember who it was that collected Vucevic. I came across a guy on Instagram who has a Game worn 2nd year Vucevic jersey. Are you on Instagram?

dont have intsagram.
it would be cool to get one, but i dont think my budget would allow it. any idea on price?

dont have intsagram.
it would be cool to get one, but i dont think my budget would allow it. any idea on price?
No idea mate just saw it in my feed this morning and thought I'd let you know. I can ask him if you like?

Back
Top Bottom