Denver Broncos Patches/Autos/Low Numbered cards

AussieLaker

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
My son is starting to get into NFL so have decided to pick up some cards and build a small collection with him..

Firstly I'm not looking to pay over Ebay so please only offer me cards if you want Ebay or just under prices.

Here is a list of what we're after

Patches/Autos/Low # of

Current Players

Rahim Moore
Chris Harris Jr
Von Miller
Demaryius Thomas
Montee Ball
Ronnie Hillman
Brock Osweiler
Julius Thomas
Cody Latimer
Bradley Roby

Also after some ex Broncos/Retired players

Rod Smith
Terrell Davis
John Elway
Ed McCaffrey
Brandon Marshall
Eddie Royal
Shannon Sharpe
Knowshon Moreno
Champ Bailey
John Lynch

Only looking for Broncos cards no college or other teams they played for...

PM me with scans and a price and we'll try work something out.

Just added some cards from some boxes I opened and will update more when I bust my cases but for now this is it so have a look and let me know if you want to trade
http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/AussieLaker/library/For Sale or Trade?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Hey mate,
Are you still after Broncos cards. Just saw the post and I have a fair few to scan if your interested.

Cheers,
Stephen

i have this if youre interested. pm me for price

thanks,

2013 Topps Inception Football Rookie Auto Purple Montee Ball 68 of 75.jpg

I will have some commons...is it worth me looking through them?...happy to just send them to you and you reply with some Lions....

I will have some commons...is it worth me looking through them?...happy to just send them to you and you reply with some Lions....

Thanks for the offer mate but I'm not collecting base.. PM me your addy though and I'll send you whatever Lions base I have for free.

Hello I was wondering if anyone has any info on the 1999 SP Authentic Buy Back Auto of Terrell Davis /14?? If anyone has anything on that please please let me know. Huge Broncos fan

Back
Top Bottom