Cowboys Patches/Autos/Patch Autos

wolvesjr34

Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Okay I have some money incoming mid week if all goes to plan, so while it isn't heaps I was looking to add a nice card or two to my collection.

I will be comparing prices to comc and ebay, as I am not looking to overpay just because this is Australia and there are not many NFL collectors here.

So in order of preference I wouldn't mind adding a nice Patch Auto, A nice Patch, or a low numbered auto.

I have an addiction to our Running Backs past, even the average ones. So that is a great place to start, but basically if its a Cowboy from the last 20 years I am keen. Also gold or green prizms would be considered. Basically I want to give a local collector a chance to get a few quid off me before I turn to comc and consider the really sexy nice priced cards :)

DA Jumbo Emmitt Smith.jpg

Like this??

yeah thats nice but I have a feeling gonna be beyond what I can actually afford to spend! I was more hoping for low numbered autos of guys like dan bailey or something lol

AJ,

I don't have any autos etc, but my Prizm cards have started to arrive. Would you like my spares?? I'll throw them in your A's bag.

goat001.jpg

Last edited:
Love these prizm cards, don't know what's the best part of that card emmitt or sweetness

I do have an interest again will depend on pricing and stuff and still waiting on the money I though I would already have, but when it comes through I am considering all things cowboys :D

AJ,

Chrome busts in a few days and I should have base spares. According to groupbreaklistings, there are no Dallas relics or autos in this year's release. Zero. And I'm in 2 case breaks purchased months ago. lol.

AJ,

Chrome busts in a few days and I should have base spares. According to groupbreaklistings, there are no Dallas relics or autos in this year's release. Zero. And I'm in 2 case breaks purchased months ago. lol.

Dayam talk about getting royally screwed... lol hopefully you get all the cool refractors then!

Tony Romo Veteran Base Cowboys 77 Base
Dez Bryant Veteran Base Cowboys 78 Base
Sean Lee Veteran Base Cowboys 90 Base
DeMarco Murray Veteran Base Cowboys 110 Base
Dez Bryant Veteran Base Variation Cowboys 78 Base
Devin Street Rookie Base Cowboys 127 Base
Ahmad Dixon Rookie Base Cowboys 136 Base
Zack Martin Rookie Base Cowboys 207 Base
Dez Bryant 1000 Yard Club Cowboys 3 Insert
DeMarco Murray 1000 Yard Club Cowboys 22 Insert
DeMarco Murray Fantasy Focus Cowboys FF-DM Insert
Dez Bryant Fantasy Focus Cowboys FF-DR Insert