NBA 2K15

Plodding my way through, but far out, before I realised I had a bonus pack sitting there (which had Silver Vince Carter in it), I was struggling against the Jazz (literally about 7 attempts)! Then came out and played Magic and TROUNCED them!

My team kinda sucks, and even when I got Enes Kanter, I thought "YES a decent big man". LOL, not the case. With players like Will Bynum, Carter, Jae Crowder, Kyle O'Quinn & Kanter as my starting 5, my bench is no better!

I still havent redeemed my Durant Codes yet, waiting until I get THAT MyPlayer set, that I want to stick with (have a PG, SF & C on the go), I'll keep that bonus VC.

MyGM mode is cool. You can actually buy an NBA team (for 50,000VC!!!) not sure what that does, other than unlock a Trophy/Achievement. I was hoping you could generate income (VC or those other coins) which could be used in the game, but I don't actually know - can anyone confirm?

Plodding my way through, but far out, before I realised I had a bonus pack sitting there (which had Silver Vince Carter in it), I was struggling against the Jazz (literally about 7 attempts)! Then came out and played Magic and TROUNCED them!

My team kinda sucks, and even when I got Enes Kanter, I thought "YES a decent big man". LOL, not the case. With players like Will Bynum, Carter, Jae Crowder, Kyle O'Quinn & Kanter as my starting 5, my bench is no better!

I still havent redeemed my Durant Codes yet, waiting until I get THAT MyPlayer set, that I want to stick with (have a PG, SF & C on the go), I'll keep that bonus VC.

MyGM mode is cool. You can actually buy an NBA team (for 50,000VC!!!) not sure what that does, other than unlock a Trophy/Achievement. I was hoping you could generate income (VC or those other coins) which could be used in the game, but I don't actually know - can anyone confirm?
You earn vc as an owner but nowhere near enough to reasonably earn it back. It's all based on how much your my gm team earns in profit in a single year, you would need to play many years of very profitable basketball just to break even

Finally received my pre-order packs. I chose Dante Exum as my choice.

My card total now is 97.....out of 1265 :eek:

Starting team is currently D.Will, Mayo, Carmelo, Millsap, Drummond

Nice, so that's the pre-order packs from the code you enter online?

How far through are you now, you've got quite the team built up!

Yes, when you enter the preorder code online you get to choose between about 9 players. I picked Dante but there was an 08/09 version of Durant there too.

In Domination I'm just past Houston.

I've completed 4 of the challenges

PlayStation Networks were down, was that what it was, or specifically 2K?

Nah, psn is fine mate. Just downloaded a roster update on Madden 15.

Still no luck on my main account (Aus). But when I switch users to my US account, 2k15 connects fine to the server as evident with the full menu at the start up screen.
I've submitted a ticket to 2k a few days ago, still no response. I'd rather not go to the other account as I have 23,000 VC saved and one of the very, very few good face scans saved.
This is really poor by 2k to have such a broken game where the gameplay is great but stifled with crappy servers (on and offline modes)

Check out this article on operationsports, almost 70% of users on the poll have indicated they have already had server related issues! I'm almost considering of switching back to NBA Live which I thought I'd never do. At least their servers will be more reliable...

http://www.operationsports.com/feat...online-experience-has-been-an-avoidable-mess/

Last edited:
They do this every year, and for some reason take a shittonne of time to fix things.

I think it was 2K13, we had about a dozen gamers out buying it on day-one, and the next day were SCREAMING to get an Online League happening, only to not be able to with shitty servers.

Anyone hit up Ronnie 2K on twitter about their issues? Also, for PS4 users, if you get messages on the screen, use the Share button, helps spread the word!

Yes, when you enter the preorder code online you get to choose between about 9 players. I picked Dante but there was an 08/09 version of Durant there too.

In Domination I'm just past Houston.

I've completed 4 of the challenges

Nice, thanks for that, I really should do my homework sometimes. I'll get back into it tonight and see who I get.

Went neck and neck with Detroit only to get blown out in the 4th. So wasnt happy! I was even up about 8 at one stage.

Beat the Wizards last night and got a Gold John Wall out of it.

Thought I'd try a challenge mode game too...Detroit Pick-up where you have to have 3 Pistons in your lineup and play 3 division rivals. Very first play of the game Josh Smith breaks his ankle and is out for 12 games now.

They do this every year, and for some reason take a s***tonne of time to fix things.

I think it was 2K13, we had about a dozen gamers out buying it on day-one, and the next day were SCREAMING to get an Online League happening, only to not be able to with s***ty servers.

Anyone hit up Ronnie 2K on twitter about their issues? Also, for PS4 users, if you get messages on the screen, use the Share button, helps spread the word!

Speaking of Ronnie2k, he just tweeted

" Ronnie 2K 2K15 @Ronnie2K · 3h 3 hours ago
Looks like dev team was able to alleviate one cause of offline menu when connected online but one remains. They will continue to investigate"

I also saw on operation sports...
http://www.operationsports.com/news...-to-the-nba-2k15-servers-try-this-workaround/

"If you are having issues connecting to the NBA 2K15 servers to play MyCAREER, MyTEAM or any other online mode, Gento has discovered a workaround to get online.

Unfortunately, it requires a friend to invite you to a MyTEAM matchup, so if you don't have any friends online, you're stuck. This is confirmed to work on the PlayStation 4, but feel free to try it out on the PC and/or Xbox One and let us know if it worked for you. If you find any other workarounds, please post them here.

This will be a temporary workaround, until 2K fixes the issue."

If anyone is on psn (ps4) would they mind sending me a friend request and then a MyTEAM matchup invite? My handle on psn is Kreative666

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Yep, I've been having to invite my friend to a game in MyTeam. Once I invite him him can access MyTeam and play without any problems. If he exits out of MyTeam back to the main menu then the same problem exists where it doesn't register that he is online at all.

Can you say Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirk Nowitzkiiiiiiii!!!

So I redeemed my pre-order code last night, and selected the big Dirty German. I was going to go with Durant, but simply couldnt NOT pick Dirk.
In my pre-order packs, I got a duplicate (yay) of some spud, and then in the other pack I got Luke Babbit - oh yay! Waste of a couple of decent packs. Especially when I've seen someone pull Gold Anthony Davis from one!

I then went auction hunting, and bought out-right, Devin Harris for 1500MT. Thought that was a bargain really. LOL, then I proceeded to waste about 3 boosts on him as I didnt realise I was replacing the currently activated one, lol.

MyTEAM so far consists of;
Devin Harris, Vince Carter, Jae Crowder, Dirk Nowitzki and Enes Kanter.

Coming off the bench I have;
DJ Augustin (after FINALLY beating Pistons I now have him as backup PG), Jordan Clarkson (surprisingly decent for a Rook), Ricky Ledo (damn he's great in this game), Xavier Henry, Demarre Carroll, Kyle O'Quinn & Channing Frye.

Still on the hunt for a decent big (other than Dirk) Kanter just isnt doing it for me, and needs an upgrade. Frye's a spud and O'Quinn is short - but works hard on the boards.

Took me ages to top the Pistons, I don't know how many games I played and lost by 1-2 as I couldnt close on the buzzer. I had a few runs where they just FLOGGED me, but when I got the W last night (at about 1:30am!), I beat them by 10+

Some decent players can be had on the buzzer in the auctions. I missed out on (someone) who sold for just 900MT, was a decent silver player, but just can't think who it was.

I purchased a Gold David Lee last night at auction for 2600 and flipped him for 3950 buy it now. Already had a David Lee so was purely to play the market when you see a bargain.

I purchased a Gold David Lee last night at auction for 2600 and flipped him for 3950 buy it now. Already had a David Lee so was purely to play the market when you see a bargain.

NIIIIICE!!!

So when you bought him, that was an auction, and the system has a default value of 3950 for him? Or did someone pay that as a BIN price?

There are a few Gold players that consistently sell a bit cheaper than the rest. David Lee, Joe Johnson, Manu and a couple of others that can easliy be picked up around the 4K mark. If I see any Gold players in the 2K area i'll snap it up quickly though with the intention to flip it (or keep if I don't already have it)

Back
Top Bottom