Best site to buy spots in breaks

I seriously think our post is stuffed at the moment. Sometimes it takes a week and then others 3 or 4.

As long as it gets here in the end.

Not only the post - my UPS shipment from Dave and Adams has gone AWOL this week ! First time I've ever had an issue with them, they're usually like clockwork !

Yeah , just wanted to follow up with them. I am waiting for my topshelfbreaks stuff (mcfarlane break winnings included) and a giveaway/random box from a guy I break with. Also trying to sort funds for cherry and playbook lol

Not only the post - my UPS shipment from Dave and Adams has gone AWOL this week ! First time I've ever had an issue with them, they're usually like clockwork !

Have not had trouble with them. Last one arrived a day earlier lol. Have noticed on some ebay that it says it is in us and I have signed for it at my door lol

Have not had trouble with them. Last one arrived a day earlier lol. Have noticed on some ebay that it says it is in us and I have signed for it at my door lol

Neither have I and I probably average an order every month or so...but something went screwy with this one, contacted UPS and they pretty much said they reckon it's lost...I'm still hoping it'll turn up tomorrow, but not confident. Have D & A's looking from their end with UPS now...

Damn, DA orders are normally so quick! Never had an issue with one of their orders. I had an order off ebay by a pretty big seller for a couple boxes and folder which was last tracked to Singapore a few months back that has never turned up (fortunately got refund from seller) and am now missing a shipment from COMC from a few numerous Raider breaks that had some Carr and Mack autos which sucks :mad:

Finally have my parcel...well, hoping it's mine, but it's been picked up anyway !!

Be warned, UPS might be great when things go well, but as soon as there's a glitch they are *expletive* hopeless. After not being able to get anyone to even bother to look - "you have to wait until Monday and lodge a claim" - the status magically changed to delivered yesterday, but it hadn't been delivered to me. It was actually delivered to the post office, on Monday at 1.30pm!! The only way I knew was it was signed for by the local post shop ! Looks like no attempt was made to deliver it to me, people were home Monday and no card was left. So apparently it was just sitting there for four days for no particular reason !!

I wonder actually if the blast I gave them on Twitter yesterday morning might have helped them get their act together!

The moral of the story -

Don't believe "to be delivered dates" on the UPS website - if they've lost the item, they just roll over the day to the next one each night! Mine was going to be delivered every day this week!!
Don't use their chat on the webpage - they just said "yeah it's lost. Lodge a claim"
Don't think ringing will help - again, all scripted responses. I gave the guy a hard time as he literally didn't know where the parcel was but kept saying it was going to be delivered that day...guess what, it wasn't!

Give D & A their due, Brad Lohr had chased it up with them from his end as well, as UPS had a record of him ringing them!

Anyway, back to normal programming, sorry for hijacking the thread.

Last edited:
Finally have my parcel...well, hoping it's mine, but it's been picked up anyway !!

Be warned, UPS might great when things go well, but as soon as there's a glitch they are *expletive* hopeless. After not being able to get anyone to even bother to look - "you have to wait until Monday and lodge a claim" - the status magically changed to delivered yesterday, but it hadn't been delivered to me. It was actually delivered to the post office, on Monday at 1.30pm!! The only way I knew was it was signed for by the local post shop ! Looks like no attempt was made to deliver it to me, people were home Monday and no card was left. So apparently it was just sitting there for four days for no particular reason !!

I wonder actually if the blast I gave them on Twitter yesterday morning might have helped them get their act together!

The moral of the story -

Don't believe "to be delivered dates" on the UPS website - if they've lost the item, they just roll over the day to the next one each night! Mine was going to be delivered every day this week!!
Don't use their chat on the webpage - they just said "yeah it's lost. Lodge a claim"
Don't think ringing will help - again, all scripted responses. I gave the guy a hard time as he literally didn't know where the parcel was but kept saying it was going to be delivered that day...guess what, it wasn't!

Give D & A their due, Brad Lohr had chased it up with them from his end as well, as UPS had a record of him ringing them!

Anyway, back to normal programming, sorry for hijacking the thread.
I had a similar thing happen to me. Maybe not to that extreme but I had a delivery that said was delivered but wasn't and it turned up at my local post office. Couldn't have even tried to deliver it as someone is always home at my joint with the little fellah.

I also seem to get it ALOT from our postal service. Hardly anything is EVER delivered to my door. Like I said in previous post, someone is ALWAYS home. Yet we always seem to just get the slips in our letterbox saying we have to go pick something up. Can get very Annoying at times.

I had a similar thing happen to me. Maybe not to that extreme but I had a delivery that said was delivered but wasn't and it turned up at my local post office. Couldn't have even tried to deliver it as someone is always home at my joint with the little fellah.

Was this recent Nick ? Just wondering if they've changed procedures - up until now I didn't even know they had a relationship with Aus Post. Last time a delivery was missed I think they tried the next day, but that was years ago...

I also seem to get it ALOT from our postal service. Hardly anything is EVER delivered to my door. Like I said in previous post, someone is ALWAYS home. Yet we always seem to just get the slips in our letterbox saying we have to go pick something up. Can get very Annoying at times.

Seems to be more and more people complaining of this sort of stuff...don't know if it's lazy drivers or if they're just too under the pump to make their rounds in time...Must admit my posties are pretty good and I work them pretty darn hard at times ! Reckon the posties must hate us card collectors with all the ebay buys, trades etc we do !

What's the Twitter handle to see the rant? I'm trying to chase break cards up from laytons lol. And enjoying the wait from ebay.

Was this recent Nick ? Just wondering if they've changed procedures - up until now I didn't even know they had a relationship with Aus Post. Last time a delivery was missed I think they tried the next day, but that was years ago...
That incident was around 12 months ago. Had numerous orders since with no issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom