Incredible achievement

awesome achievement Matt...congrats!!! going to take a herculean effort to catch you now!!! and I cant see anyone catching you to be honest unless we sabotage your account lol...well done mate...

Mighty effort Matt well done.
You certainly have been going hard to get to that 1k in the last month! Well done mate.
awesome achievement Matt...congrats!!! going to take a herculean effort to catch you now!!! and I cant see anyone catching you to be honest unless we sabotage your account lol...well done mate...

Cheers guys!
Yeah it's weird Norm, some months I do zero and others it's like 30. I remember doing like 250 deals the first year I joined I was loving it, heaps of trades, not as many of them any more hey, Is that what you find good? Or do I just not keep enough trade bait. Lol

Cheers guys!
Yeah it's weird Norm, some months I do zero and others it's like 30. I remember doing like 250 deals the first year I joined I was loving it, heaps of trades, not as many of them any more hey, Is that what you find good? Or do I just not keep enough trade bait. Lol

I love trading, I tend to trade sometimes just for the sake of it! The hobby is more to me than my jr pc or pulling my money's worth from a box, it's the dealing, the maildays and mates you make on a daily basis.

well done.
Wow 1000 deals that's so insane!!! You are a machine Matt, congrats on being one of the reasons why we all love this site so much:)!

cheers Dom, thanks for that Ant. It's a great community here, the best around when it comes to helping and looking out for fellow collectors. Love it.

amazing stats,
acqlHH.jpg

acqlHH.jpg

Congrats 1k trades is insane!, im a member of another forum for gaming and have got 35k post in the 10 years ive been a member so to see numbers like this is amazing!. good luck for the next 1k trades dude

That is certainly an achievement and a lot of hard work for the love of cardboard! Well done mate!
Congrats 1k trades is insane!, im a member of another forum for gaming and have got 35k post in the 10 years ive been a member so to see numbers like this is amazing!. good luck for the next 1k trades dude

Thanks heaps guys, we'll get some kind of deal done before the 2000 ticks over! ;)

Congrats Matt, HUGE effort!!!!

Glad to have been in many of those trades over the years and sure there will be many more!!!

Imagine your stamp collection if you didn't trade cards!!!

Huzzah! Keeping GF4L in business since I started here! Without me you'd be still be in the not so elusive 'nervous 900s' club.....

Huge effort mate! No. 1 with a bullet!
Congrats Matt, HUGE effort!!!!

Glad to have been in many of those trades over the years and sure there will be many more!!!

Imagine your stamp collection if you didn't trade cards!!!

Haha cheers guys, yep without you pair I'd be still around the 800 mark! Thanks for all the deals, conversations, commentary and laughs =D>

Back
Top Bottom