#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

Yeah I agree buddy. I'll either get a case or wait to see what cards out of the 1200 insert cards I'd like and go after those and forget about dealing with another 2 million common cards!

Got a friend that works at Coles Express, Last year they were told to throw all unopened boxes in the bin.
God knows how many legends sigs got tossed out.:crazy:

No joke ey? Typical ESP always dumping their stock, they did the same with AFL & Cricket cards in the past.

On the flip side, goes to show how much $$$$ they are making from NRL cards if they can afford to throw them in the bin.

Got an SMS from Terry and he said he will be there for about an hour or so on Sunday.

Cheers
Matt

So why is it so hard to respond to people's questions about the number ones then?

I still think that this is getting abit strange as surly someone can answer questions about whats happening with the number ones. Its very poor customer service if you ask me as if this happened at my workplace people's jobs would be on the line.

Yes i agree with you 100%. But what amazes me is that Esp should have had a demo signed jersey with card already framed up so that everyone could see what the final product would have looked like. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom