Incredible achievement

Scotty_WCE

West Coast card collector!
Real Name
Scott
eBay User
scotty_wce
Now I'm not sure how many of you have realised but this morning an incredible milestone was reached. I like to keep an eye on the all-time feedback leaderboard just for some fun, and in Number 1 spot (he's been there for a while) is @GarnettFan4Life . This morning he notched up his 1000th positive feedback, the first to reach this milestone in OzCardTrader history! In fact he has now got so many positive feedbacks, the negatives (all zero of them!) have been forced into the line below... (Apologies for the huge picture)
7f9c0b7486fa710a0e76c44c3cd577d5_zps29549ae5.jpg

Now I've never chatted to GarnettFan4Life, I'm not even sure if we've ever posted in the same thread :eek: (Only because he's NBA, I'm AFL). But this achievement is so amazing that I thought it deserves it's own thread; most people struggle to get 1000 posts, this guy has done 1000 deals, every one of them resulting in positive feedback.

Join me in congratulating GarnettFan4Life on this awesome milestone. Well done mate! =D>

Hey @Scotty_WCE thanks mate! appreciate the thread man! :thumbsup: I was sure we had a deal some where along the line but nope, not yet! ;)

Thanks all for the replies and I have to say I'm really proud of the fact that I have had so many great deals as a part of this great site. It really is a testament to the guys who keep the site going and put the buying/selling/trading rules in place ( @graham @Matt26 ), for the great work done by the other mods @Billyhoyle and @Quicksilver, and also for the guidance I received when I first joined as an absolute noob. My first few deals here were trades to get the feel of things, and it was great experiences and advice from people like @wolvesjr34 @araiee @aussie26 @crackberry and @aussiemjfreak plus some from members like @infestacide and @bruntyblue that aren't around as much any more, that set the tone for many deals that followed so thank you guys. It comes down to making this hobby of ours as enjoyable as possible and I try my best! :)

Here's to another 1000! :lol:

cheers

Matt

Last edited:
Hey @Scotty_WCE thanks mate! appreciate the thread man! :thumbsup: I was sure we had a deal some where along the line but nope, not yet!

Thanks all for the replies and I have to say I'm really proud of the fact that I have had so many great deals as a part of this great site. It really is a testament to the guys who keep the site going and put the buying/selling/trading rules in place ( @graham @Matt26 ) and also for the guidance I received when I first joined as an absolute noob. My first few deals here were trades to get the feel of things, and it was great experiences and advice from people like @wolvesjr34 @araiee @aussie26 @crackberry and @aussiemjfreak plus some from members like @infestacide and @bruntyblue that aren't around as much any more, that set the tone for many deals that followed so thank you guys. It comes down to making this hobby of ours as enjoyable as possible and I try my best! :)

cheers

Matt
No worries mate, hopefully we can do a deal at some stage, one of your next 1000 :D

There are no words for the zealousness that it takes to get to 1k feedback... I mean half the time if i know someone really well I do not even bother with a deal thread anymore (if we both have enough cred worked up lol - have to give @kiwi_in_melb a chance to catch me ;) ).

Great to have dealt with and gotten to know you along the way bud :D

Hey @Scotty_WCE thanks mate! appreciate the thread man! :thumbsup: I was sure we had a deal some where along the line but nope, not yet! ;)

Thanks all for the replies and I have to say I'm really proud of the fact that I have had so many great deals as a part of this great site. It really is a testament to the guys who keep the site going and put the buying/selling/trading rules in place ( @graham @Matt26 ), for the great work done by the other mods @Billyhoyle and @Quicksilver, and also for the guidance I received when I first joined as an absolute noob. My first few deals here were trades to get the feel of things, and it was great experiences and advice from people like @wolvesjr34 @araiee @aussie26 @crackberry and @aussiemjfreak plus some from members like @infestacide and @bruntyblue that aren't around as much any more, that set the tone for many deals that followed so thank you guys. It comes down to making this hobby of ours as enjoyable as possible and I try my best! :)

cheers

Matt
20110224-1-Academy-Award.jpg

Slobby would and should be highly offended that that emoticon is being used for anyone else but him Nick :p
Matt!!!!!

Awesome achievement mate and a credit to yourself as you are obviously a huge part of what makes Ozcards so great.

Well done and I hope to deal again soon.

Appreciate the kind words Ben and hope to soon also mate!

Back
Top Bottom