Ok, this seems a little high to be legit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/14-15-Hoops...82709883?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item541234e77b

How in the world is this worth $400+?!!!!

I know he is a top rookie, but seriously, the patch even looks crap!

It's not mate , the new trend is set the market price on Ebay and hopefully a few suckers will buy at the high prices as most of the hobby uses ebay as the new Becket or price setter on past sales , this is very easy to manipulate if you want to push the time into it with a few mates and you can make money .

This Auction looks suss as .

I take Sales/Ending prices on "Hot" items with a grain of salt they look most of the time tampered with .

I think this is the same seller that I suspected I was being shilled on in the past. Then when I sent that card to BGS, it was trimmed...

Shilled to the max! Either that or there's some fools who need training on bidding on ebay! Who bids 100 times at $5 incrementals, trying to win a $400 card?

crap patch. And yes I have thought even a couple low value cards I was buying from him the past were shilled, not to say they were... but if this isnt shilled wow. Craptastic patch and for a card to 25 huge gamble on a rookie who doesn't even wear those colours now!

Back
Top Bottom