Ozcards Fantasy NFL Season 2 (Draft 31/8 3pm EST)

Needed 12 points from 2 players tonight..... and got 6...GRRRRRR!!!!

I had a brainfart this week. Added Jerick McKinnon to my team but forgot to put him in as a starter so I only had one RB starting and didn't realize until halfway through the games on Sunday! :mad: Had to pick up Carlos Hyde quickly hoping he would net me a few points, but only got me a pitiful 1.50 points! Had I started McKinnon has I was going to his extra 6.7 points would have given me a win by 0.76 points! Instead I lost by 5.94 :cry:. Never mind, hopefully I will be on to it better this next round

Well that was odd, started barracking for my QB (Peyton) to kick butt, which he did, but then had to barrack for the opposing offense to score late in the game as my opponent had Denver's D and luckily they did.... so somehow my team came out with a W again! Seriously need to have a talking to with some of them though, a few are not performing at all !

Hey Trevor, I thought I had ya.
I was cheering when Peyton decided to put his feet up. Then it all came unstuck with that late TD. :cry:
Once again I had enough on the bench to get me through but I can't seem to get things just right. I did make the right call on QB this week but I've got a lot of passengers as well. :oops:
Good win for your Rams too, nice play on the Bailey kick return. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey Trevor, I thought I had ya.
I was cheering when Peyton decided to put his feet up. Then it all came unstuck with that late TD. :cry:
Once again I had enough on the bench to get me through but I can't seem to get just right. I did make the right call on QB this week but I've got a lot of passengers as well. :oops:
Good win for your Rams too, nice play on the Bailey kick return. :lol:

Yeah mate, thought I was a goner for sure...

I really need to watch that Bailey return kick as I can't believe they got away with that one.... surely Tavon must deserve an Academy Award or something for that!

Half a point in it. I won a game by less last year, so what goes around......etc,etc. :whistle:

Never seen or even heard of that play happening before. They were pretty excited about the whole thing. I can't believe that nobody even glanced up to see where the ball was likely to land.
Bizarre.

I needed Frank Gore and Julius Thomas to score 10 points BETWEEN them to get the win. Thought it was in the bag, then they got a measly 4.7. Wow :(

My lesson of the week:
Us my head not my heart. If I had kept Vereen in my lineup instead of using my homer pickup Andre Holmes I would have had this week won already. Instead I now need Antonio Brown to score 16.43 points!

And I benched Antonio Gates.........................there is a common theme emerging this season.
Actually it's still lingering from last season.

Oh well, GO BRONCOS. ;)

I should have the win secured this week. Fortunately benching Emmanual Sanders has not come back to bite me - I don't even know why I benched him too... :crazy:

Once again I've come up with a way to get beaten. Apart from Brady, who's on fire atm, my bench has outscored the rest of my starters by about ten points. :cry: :mad:

I'll be taking a L this week. To many players on a bye and not willing to drop players for the duds on waiver

Back
Top Bottom