Keaton's Maildays Always Updating!

if u want stuart broad, shoot off an email to sportism and they will send you an autograph card

We sent some stuff of to gilly once 2 years later in the letter box comes back some signed gilly cards and a nice note from him. During that period we had seen him like 4 or 5 times had given up on the cards but they turned up.
Where should I send a letter to Gilly???

Thanks.
One thing, would you by chance want to trade a signed Henriques Select 09/10 card for something you have.

So this morning I walked out to the letter box at 11am in my pyjamas about 5 minutes after I woke up. (as you do) I saw a TTM there for me and I said, "Christmas has come early!"
I opened it and it was Michael Clarke. The photos are awesome, but he made a rookie mistake on the cards....... lol :p

002_zpsec8603d7.jpg
003_zps6877cef5.jpg
001_zps7f1aae6a.jpg
004_zpscb4497c7.jpg
Was a nice suprise to get some mail, but I couldn't stop laughing.
Cheers for looking! :)

Last edited:
Went to the Perth Scorchers training session today at Adelaide Oval. They couldn't tell me when the Strikers were training though as they were only flying back this morning. Anyway, I managed to get a few nice pickups. Oh and before you see the sigs, here is a transcript of my conversation with Hoggy. Enjoy!

Me: Hey Hoggy, could I please get an autograph?
Hogg: Yeah sure mate.
Hogg: What do you want to do when you grow up?
Me: Play cricket for Australia.
Hoggy: Good man. What are your school grades like?
Me: They're fine, A's and B's.
Dad: Yep, they're endorsed.
Hogg: That's good. What do you want to do if you can't be a cricketer?
Me: Ummmmm, I'm not sure....
Hogg: Well I want an answer by the time I get out of here!

Hoggy is a top bloke!

001_zps9f0c82bd.jpg
002_zps4a955aac.jpg
003_zpsc61c73f4.jpg
004_zps5bd35db8.jpg
005_zps7473cec8.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom