1 x 2013-14 Panini Select

Jordan_23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Pete
Been about 18 months since I last opened any boxes, whilst I was in Japan recently, I went and visited a card store in Tokyo, it had been a long time since I'd bused any boxes I really didn't know what was out there, after having a look at the latest available products for sale, I decided to buy a box of 2013-14 Panini Select, as there was no 2013-14 Prizm for sale (12-13 Prizm was the last product I'd busted)

Never really get to choose my own box that often so had a look at the serial numbers on the back of the boxes and choose the following

DSC02891_zpsaf42d280.jpg

so here's what I ended up with

Inserts -

Dwayne Wade Clutch, Kobe Bryant Skills, LeBron James Sky High, Kenneth Faried Red Hot

DSC02884_zpsb20bc2e0.jpg

Base Prizm - Zach Randolph, Kyle Lowry, Glen Davis

DSC02887_zpsc0502aa3.jpg

Insert Prizm & Gold Base - Dwight Howard Sky High & Rudy Gobert RC
DSC02888_zps1f5eaf3b.jpg

Purple Prizm #'d /99? - Tony Snell RC #'d 87/99 & Kevin Garnett White Hot #'d 18/99
DSC02889_zpseb78ea6f.jpg

Now onto the hits...

Select Swatches - Patrick Ewing & Walter Berry

DSC02880_zpsdef38337.jpg
DSC02881_zps11b9989d.jpg

Jersey Autographs Purple Prizm??? Kenny Walker #'d 47/49
DSC02883_zpsbaab85db.jpg

Having opened the majority of the box I had the usual sense of defeat by the time I reached the second last packet, I remember thinking to myself are you kidding me Kenny "Sky" Walker Jersey Auto is going to be the best card of the lot until this...

Couldn't believe it...

Select Signatures Prizms Gold Magic Johnson #'d 03/10!

DSC02873_zpsd742b027.jpg

I ultimately didn't care much for the rest of the box, (was seriously contemplating throwing the rest in the bin as I have done previously when busting boxes abroad) however I didn't as I felt a break this good had to be shared

Awesome Magic Johnson....I broke a box of these last week and got a

Magic Johnson Hall Selections Auto #04/10 :thumbsup:

What was the name of the card store in Japan? Im heading there at the end of the year and would love to pick up some boxes.

You did much better than my first Panini box, i only got a Kenny Skywalker auto and Tim Hadardrway JR auto :p. Congrat on the Magic Mojo!

Back
Top Bottom