Ozcards Fantasy NFL Season 2 (Draft 31/8 3pm EST)

Must say, very happy with the way my team went this week, even if I did forget to hit "submit" after setting my defense (thereby not having a defense this week!), and didn't realise until it was too late!

Byes killed me this week. That and the fact that I'm suffering from a severe lack of depth. That killed me last week, and the week before. But this week it was the byes. :whistle:
Next week I'm sitting pretty well with the byes, so I'll have to come up with some other excuse.
Or maybe I'll win, then I won't need to bother. :rofl:

:(

My bench did pretty awesome this week. Pity about my staring team :|

Beaten by the wife this week

Looking for help at RB if anyone has one available? Got good a couple options at WR and QB FT.

Hey Shannan, I have five RB's, don't know exactly why, maybe because none of 'em are locked in starters.
Stacy, Robinson, Ball plus Miller & Moreno on the bye. Still got Knowshon on the books. :confused:
I do need a decent wide out. My big hope for the year was Patterson - was.

Assuming you're interested in any of the above :whistle:, who do you propose?
Who am I kidding, they're all better than mine.

Skins D need to score 1 point Monday night to get me home.
Shoulda had this wrapped up. I traded out Steelers D (15 points) for Broncos (4 points), then forgot to upload them into my team. So this morning I had to trade in Skins D, the only team available that hadn't played.
One point, just one. :crazy:

Can't believe Harvin had 3 TD's flagged. Lucky I already had the win in the bag otherwise I would have been pulling my hair out

Back
Top Bottom