big big mailday! 1996 booster album~!

Yes there was as i also had a 1996 Signature Gold folder album. I know 100% as i had all my 36 signature cards from that series in that folder.

I dont have it any more as i sold it in a big deal in which i done over a decade ago. But i do remember buying a 1996 Signature Gold Folder from a dealer or seller in Parramatta way back in 1996. And no it was not series 2 as i remember the folder had and looked the same as the Dynamic signature golds box with the packets inside. I am telling you guys i had it and i cant even remember how much it cost me.?

What happened to Wotaskor?
I had a little trouble with him in the carpark after a Titans training session because I told the players he was selling the stuff on Ebay he wanted to take my head off it didn't worry me after that I seen him a couple of times at QLD's Cup games early in the year but have not seen him for awhile. My folder for the Gold Signature is a folder with advertisement that I cut and slid under the plastic as the early folders were much the same but were marketed each time with a different flyer under the plastic.

Here is one i made up myself.
Also did some for 1992/1993 Regina

100_0009.JPG

100_0012.JPG

Believe what you all think as i know there was a genuine 1996 signature Gold album.

Im not doubting there wasn't one but im sure if there was one there would be a picture around somewhere...

I dont have it any more as i sold it in a big deal in which i done over a decade ago. But i do remember buying a 1996 Signature Gold Folder from a dealer or seller in Parramatta way back in 1996. And no it was not series 2 as i remember the folder had and looked the same as the Dynamic signature golds box with the packets inside. I am telling you guys i had it and i cant even remember how much it cost me.?Believe what you all think as i know there was a genuine 1996 signature Gold album.
Im not doubting there wasn't one but im sure if there was one there would be a picture around somewhere..

In 1996 there used to be a card dealer who had a shop out the front of West Point Blacktown. I used to buy and trade cards there as I lived local. After getting the first couple of albums and sets sorted , I bought a box of signature Gold and went to his shop to purchase an Album for the Gold set. He vented his frustration telling me that they have not released an album for the Gold set. After extensive research I found this to be true and decided the next best thing was to take the promo card to a Photocopy Shop and print a couple of flyers that would fit in the front of a couple of spare Intrepid Booster albums I had purchased . I kept one for myself and gave the other to the card dealer as he had looked after me with some good deals. He couldn't believe it when he saw it and asked me where I had got it from as it looked legit. I then told him what I had done and on closer inspection he realized that it was just a Booster set album with a blown up photo of the Promo card as an insert in the front.
Very much like Dave's Album. ( Dragon Fire ) except it was in an Intrepid album
It just makes me wonder , ( as Parramatta is quite close to Blacktown ) if Katrina somehow ended up buying this album that I had given to the Card dealer. He may have sold it to someone in Parramatta passing it off as legit. Stranger things have happened. :crazy:

I will try and get a photo up later.

Mmmm. You would not believe this but thats where i used to purchase all of my collector cards from in the 90s. There were 2 card shops in Parramatta , 1 each side of the railway station and both had loads of Dynamic cards. Amazing how almost 20 years later i could have been the one who brought your 1996 Signature Gold folder.

I had a little trouble with him in the carpark after a Titans training session because I told the players he was selling the stuff on Ebay he wanted to take my head off it didn't worry me after that I seen him a couple of times at QLD's Cup games early in the year but have not seen him for awhile. My folder for the Gold Signature is a folder with advertisement that I cut and slid under the plastic as the early folders were much the same but were marketed each time with a different flyer under the plastic.

did he tell you that "you don't know who you are dealing with"?
that used to be one of his favourite threats

Back
Top Bottom