Hi All!

Coast Trading Cards

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scott
Hey guys

New to this forum, but been collecting since I was a kid

For the last year or so I have been buying and selling cards for a little extra cash to pay the bills and also feed my addiction of collecting cards

All the stock I buy is sealed from the United States and can pretty much work any type of deal out if your interested in purchasing from myself

Hit me up if there is something you are after!!

Cheers guys

Hi Aaron

I collect all types of cards from all sports

But mainly NBA, I collect anything Charlotte Hornets and Bobcats as well as Alonzo Mourning

I also sell all types of cards including singles, packs and boxes

You got me at Alonzo Mourning! I like you already haha Zo was the reason I started loving the NBA, was a huge fan of the Hornets and I used to go crazy when there was a Bulls matchup. Obviously followed him to Miami and that's where I stayed ever since, a Heat Nation fanboy :) if you have a bucket of your collection I'd love to see it. I'll send you a link to mine.

You got me at Alonzo Mourning! I like you already haha Zo was the reason I started loving the NBA, was a huge fan of the Hornets and I used to go crazy when there was a Bulls matchup. Obviously followed him to Miami and that's where I stayed ever since, a Heat Nation fanboy :) if you have a bucket of your collection I'd love to see it. I'll send you a link to mine.

I actually don't have a bucket available but will have to get one up and running. Id love to have a look at yours

Back
Top Bottom