Coming Soon - Cow Corner Set # 2

Here is the first look at some low-resolution images of the sheets back from the printer. The colours in hand look much nicer and from experience, will get even better once they are laminated :) There may still be another week or two to go before I get delivery as they still have to be numbered, laminated and cut.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

Here is the first look at some low-resolution images of the sheets back from the printer. The colours in hand look much nicer and from experience, will get even better once they are laminated :) There may still be another week or two to go before I get delivery as they still have to be numbered, laminated and cut.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg
They look nice might have to get myself a set in the future.

Hey Naz,
How goes progress?

Slow :( I'm told they will be ready this week, but given we're pretty much past hump day, I'm not holding my breath.

There was a flaw in the printing of sheet # 2. If you look closely on the scans I've posted up, there are some permanent ink marks on the checklist card near Malcolm Marshall's name and on other cards along that row - so I asked for those to be re-done. They got reprinted and then Murphy's law being what it is, the laminater stuffed a few numbered sheets up - and so around we go again :) I'm deliberately staying out the printer's way so he can take a deep breath and get this project over the line without the customer hassling him :) An element of self-preservation is involved here as I don't want him to take out his frustration on me, in case I need him for set # 3 down the track lol

At long last, the cards are in hand. Will start putting some sets together and contacting everyone on the list. The 36 cards will still go out in 50 count Ultra Pro boxes - unless someone has a better idea? - so probably cost the same in postage as the previous set. Anyhow, will get my skates on shortly :)

Great job Naz,

Cards look amazing in hand. Looking forward to the long road ahead to get them signed. Will be a tough task with so many big names from all over the world, but one that I will enjoy!

I am sure I speak for the majority of us in thanking you for another outstanding product. While the major card manufacturers like Select, ESP and Topps continue to snub their noses at cricket, you have taken it apon yourself to produce something new and very exciting. The product is of a very high quality, and is a much better finish than most of the mass release sets.

You should be very proud of what you have achieved Naz. I for one really appreciate it.

If anyone is thinking of grabbing a set, I could not recommend it highly enough.

Well done Naz and good luck with the sales mate.

Daniel

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the endorsement Daniel. It has of course been my absolute pleasure to produce the two sets and I look forward to the continued support from all you guys on OCT. I must also caution you, I will be very very jealous if you get any signed that I have not yet got signed myself. You know what I'm talking about Daniel :p

Lol.

That Symonds takes pride of place in my collection Naz! :)

Very happy with today's addition of Watto too.

Race is now on to be the first to get one from series two.

I have Alex as short priced favorite if Heals does not do any Sydney TV games.

Good luck with the release Naz... I know how much hard work you have put into it. Hope its a raging success!

Back
Top Bottom