2 x 2013/14 Crusade and 1 x 2013/14 Preferred - all scanned in bucket and FT/FS now

Awoj21

No longer collecting
Real Name
Ant
eBay User
ant2435
COMC User
awoj21
Also got three rack packs of Absolute (freebies) and a pack of dacardworld Hit Parade 2014 Series 2.

Will be busting around 7pm Adelaide time :D

Eveything is FS/FT - pics in my bucket when I can

Preferred
Zach Randolph Purple auto 03/10
Bob Dandridge auto 28/49
Ryan Kelly crown blue 40/49
Knick GU Booklet 098/199

Crusade
Dellavedova auto
Deing auto (not available)
Kenny 'Sky' Walker patch 13/25
Jeff Malone GU

Die cut:
Kobe Bryant 21/99
Nick Young 23/99

Teal
Byron Scott 022/249
CJ McCollum 189/249
Glen Davis 216/249

Red
Gordon Hayward 252/349
Glen Rice Jr 147/349
Brook Lopez 319/349
Nick Van Exel 059/349
Josh Smith 264/349
Al Jeffereson (not available)
Jeff Green 069/349
Kusta Koufos 131/349

Blue
Vince Carter
Richard Jefferson
Loul Deng x 2
Dennis Rodman x 2
Jason Smith
Allan Houston x 2
Giannis Antetokounmpo
Chris Mullin
Brandon Bass x 2
Chris Paul x 2
Al Horford
Evan Turner
Reggie Bullock
Nick Van Exel
Spencer Hawes
Dion Waiters
Ramon Sessions
Doc Rivers

Roaylty
Penny Hardaway
Kevin Durant

Nobility
Isiah Thomas
Bill Walton

and a bunch of base - if you need any let me know

Last edited:
Absolute and Hit Parade was hitless! Good start :thumbsdown:
Pics up later but the auto from the hit parade pack was Louis Amundson SP and a jersey of DeMarre Carroll

Preferred.... :crazy:
Zach Randolph Purple auto 03/10
Bob Dandridge auto 28/49
Ryan Kelly crown blue 40/49
Knick GU Booklet 098/199

Hey, bad luck mate, not the best boxes, need the chris mullin and maybe some base for my set chase.
pm sent

I had some freebie Absolute with an order from Dacardworld recently and got no hits. The previous couple of times I ordered from them and was given free packs there was also no hits in any of them. Is this the reason they are free? They are from a previously searched box or something similar and they are just padding out your order with crap making you think you are scoring by getting some free stuff, when in reality you have no chance of getting anything good?

The 2nd box of Crsade was very good IMO :thumbsup:

Preferred can be hit and miss, but you gotts bet big to win big... next time Ant! :thumbsup:

I had some freebie Absolute with an order from Dacardworld recently and got no hits. The previous couple of times I ordered from them and was given free packs there was also no hits in any of them. Is this the reason they are free? They are from a previously searched box or something similar and they are just padding out your order with crap making you think you are scoring by getting some free stuff, when in reality you have no chance of getting anything good?
The free packs they give you are retail packs, there is a chance of getting a hit, just a small one is all, so yeah, theyre not just giving away free guaranteed hits, but I have hit a few things in the freebies before

Back
Top Bottom