NBA 2K15

I'm STILL yet to fully complete a single season! Always get side tracked on something else.

I've gone through one with simulated games, but never actually played out an 82-game season.

Back on 2K12 I got through 6 full 82 game seasons - including a free agency "decision" which worked out really bad so I stopped playing haha. I was drafted by Houston, traded to Orlando where they built a great team around me (Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett AND Tim Duncan) where we made 4 straight NBA finals and 3 peated. Then bolted to Utah for a challenge And a max contract and no one would pass me the ball :( lol

Back on 2K12 I got through 6 full 82 game seasons - including a free agency "decision" which worked out really bad so I stopped playing haha. I was drafted by Houston, traded to Orlando where they built a great team around me (Dwight Howard, Kevin Garnett AND Tim Duncan) where we made 4 straight NBA finals and 3 peated. Then bolted to Utah for a challenge And a max contract and no one would pass me the ball :( lol

6 seasons? WOAH! That's some dedication!

Nice work! I'm a sucker, and went to EB for their bonus Kevin Durant mini ring.

nba-2k15-hoop.jpg

Can't wait for it though, I've been itching to play 2K since I sold off 2K14. lol.

Back
Top Bottom