Futera Gold maildays

These are very hard to find but am slowly getting a collection together.
Thanks to members Brad and Matty :thumbsup:

My Futera Gold Edition and Player Edition cards

Thanks for looking :)

Hey Darren

I'm pretty new to OCT and still finding my way around. I collect the Decider cricket set as well.

I see you have the Gold Edition cards - I hadn't seen one of the Bevan's before so good to see one finally.

Is that 2 of the same McDermotts that you have in the picture ? I've been chasing them for a couple of years now and haven't got either one as yet.

I have all the Player Edition cards now - there have been quite a few of them on ebay this year - have you got the full set of them as yet ?

I managed to get the redeemed Impact set #16 a few months ago which you may have seen on another thread in here.

I see the Lara Sample card was on ebay a few weeks ago - can't afford it at the moment - do you have one ?

I'm assuming you chase all the Decider set ? I'm still chasing a Ponting sig card and the red cash card as well.

If you ever have any of the Gold Editions to spare I'd be keen to get one.

Cheers
John

Hi John, Its not so much the Decider set but anything rare from Futera gets me keen. Don't spend massive amounts but when I see something I like I try and get it. I really love these gold stamped Futera cards. I don't have a Lara sample, but do love samples so will attempt to get one at some stage. I would love a red cash card too mate, you really don't sell too many. I had the chance to buy one once but didn't and now I kick myself lol. I do now have a full set of the player editions, great set that one.
Good luck with your collecting John.

Hi John, Its not so much the Decider set but anything rare from Futera gets me keen. Don't spend massive amounts but when I see something I like I try and get it. I really love these gold stamped Futera cards. I don't have a Lara sample, but do love samples so will attempt to get one at some stage. I would love a red cash card too mate, you really don't sell too many. I had the chance to buy one once but didn't and now I kick myself lol. I do now have a full set of the player editions, great set that one.
Good luck with your collecting John.

Hello again

With some help from an OCT member I've managed to get the Lara Sample card, as well as the numbered Lara card and an unnumbered one - I'll try to attach some scans . Still unsure how they fit in the Decider set or h
imageedit_1_9113832432.jpg
imageedit_3_5159833990.jpg
ow they were inserted, even after reading all the relevant posts. Maybe all out the backdoor after Futera folded I guess.

Cheers
John

The ones pictured above.

Always hard to tell with Sample cards, promo cards and these numbered cards - especially when none were put in packs and no certainty as to how they were distributed or if they were all distributed i.e. are all of the 375 numbered cards out there somewhere ? are all the (as per Futera book) 13 Sample cards out there ?

As always they are worth what a buyer is willing to pay - trite but very true.

I bought my unnumbered promo on ebay for $26 in Dec 2013.

One of the numbered cards went on bay for $76.50 in Nov 2013, but I got mine for less than that. If you had the # 1 / 375 that might go at a premium but I think $76 was pretty high.

As a very keen Decider set collector, heaven knows what I might have paid for the sample card - one was on ebay in Oct 2013 for $500 with no bids, one more recently for $800 I think, but that was probably just to get people's attention - no-one is really going to pay that much I don't think. However, with it being documented that there were only 13 of them, I probably would have paid $500 for one if I had the money (which I didn't) - but I do only collect the Decider set.

Hope this helps.
Cheers
John

Back
Top Bottom