WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
So... who's getting it?!?!?! What platform?!?!?!

For those who played 2K11, you'll be (kinda) chapped to know that Crew Mode is making a return!!! Just like old-time's sake, 5v5 Crew Mode is BACK!!!

Er, hold on.... that's for PS3 and X360 gamers ONLY... Wait...What!!!

Details:
  • Crew mode will feature 5 vs. 5 matches.
  • Full NBA rules on a hardwood floor, which will include the home team’s logo.
  • Custom jerseys will make a return.
  • You will be able to start 5 vs. 5 hardwood matches with 3, 4 or 5 players.
  • 3 vs. 3 halfcourt blacktop matches are available or you can select NBA Rules for 5 vs. 5.
  • If you have 3, your game will auto fill the missing positions with players from the team you chose.
  • You will be able to select which each player’s position is. For exammple: If you are a SG, you can select it and the AI will fill in the missing positions you don’t take.
  • The fill players are NBA players from the team you selected when creating the Crew.
  • When creating your Crew, you can select an NBA team, as well as team playbook.
  • Leaderboards are in.
Look for more news on features for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 later this week, including the NBA 2K15 trailer, which will be revealed by Kevin Durant.

I'm a bit anxious now to see what's being revealed for PS4 & XB1, don't particularly want to buy backwards...

Will get it for ps4, hope it's very improved in my player mode, don't see the sence in earning money buy very limited on what you buy, should have houses, cars, the whole lot, of the court stuff, you know miss's and kids if you want, so if you want you can do a Shawn kemp, you know, 12 kids to 12 different women, then get all fat lol, I don't get how he got fat, I mean with all that shaging you would think he would have been losing weight lol

Damn.....

10467113_10154504770815305_6169321964556756400_o.jpg

It don't look much different than 2k14, hope they don't start doing what nba live did, e.g nothing but a new roster update every year lol

2K have done that for a while, but they continue to add or remove something which changes the whole game.

They're adding crew mode for last-gen consoles, but havent announced anything for current-gen. Makes me a tad concerned, BUT, if there's MyPlayer/MyCareer and the new-look Mavs, I'll be satisfied. lol.

Wish the my player mode had more stuff off court, I mean you make all the money but can't buy a crib or car or anything, the day nba 2k and GTA make a combine game it would be kick ass, just think, so and so could not make it today, he was in a armed holdup and is on the run from Police lmao

What annoys me about the whole making money for a my player, is the upgrades and especially the clothes/items are so damn expensive.

Back in say 2K11, you'd earn around 1,000+ VC (or SP back then) but now, if you get 500VC a game, that's FANTASTIC!! Take that into considering, a 3,000 VC set of Adidas arm sleeves, and you're playing forever to get an 80-rated player with some nice on-court gear.

The Land video featuring the new-look Cavs.

I feel it's missing that whole atmospheric vibe, of what it'd really be like to be there, but the players are still looking crisp!

I'm STILL yet to fully complete a single season! Always get side tracked on something else.

I've gone through one with simulated games, but never actually played out an 82-game season.

I'm STILL yet to fully complete a single season! Always get side tracked on something else.

I've gone through one with simulated games, but never actually played out an 82-game season.

Im about 70 games in and got injured haha. I play 10min quarters too lol. The first half of the season went quick as I was mainly on the bench so skipped all the play.

Something weird is happening with the game for some reason when I press down and left, the player doesn't respond well anymore. This started happening when the frame rate was about 2fps and I had to reboot the PS4. Hopping data didn't corrupt and screwed my profile.

WOW, that's an odd one, not heard or seen that before.

I used to play on 12min quarters, but it wasnt until you get about 30 or so games in that you start seeing quality minutes.

So damn keen for 2K15, I ALMOST re-bought 2K14 just to cure that NBA 2K itch, lol.

Back
Top Bottom