Q? for game used memorabilia collectors

1s1ah

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jesse
eBay User
1s1ah
What are some good sites or mailing lists to get on when game used items come up for sale? I'm looking to expand my game-used Isiah Thomas collection. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Just constantly search the forums, eBay and Beckett media. I don't think such a 'mailing list' exists... There might be an email setting for when certain key words are in a new listing, but thats about it...

Grey Flannel Auctions, SCP Auctions, Pristine Auctions are a few I use for Spurs stuff. Grey Flannel doesn't take card or paypal and you have to pay by check or money order so haven't bought from them yet. Meigray is good but pretty expensive. I also have used Beckett Auctions who were great in posting directly to Australia.

Contact the team directly. The Hawks (Cause of Korver for me) actually sell Game Worn jerseys on their own NBA.com website, and I contacted them about the availability of Korver and got put on the mailing list directly associated with the team. Failing that, I don't know of a mailing list, you just need to keep checking Meigray and www.gamewornuniforms.com

Thanks for all the responses. Been trying to do a little networking. I actually got on a mailing list in the event Meigray gets any consignments with Isiah Thomas' jersey.

Grey Flannel Auctions, SCP Auctions, Pristine Auctions are a few I use for Spurs stuff. Grey Flannel doesn't take card or paypal and you have to pay by check or money order so haven't bought from them yet. Meigray is good but pretty expensive. I also have used Beckett Auctions who were great in posting directly to Australia.

Is Pristine auction legit? Long time ago i got a David West signed jersey that was from Pristine auctions and came with a LOA from them but kinda half half on its authenticity. I was going to sell it but because im not 100% about it, i just cant.

Is Pristine auction legit? Long time ago i got a David West signed jersey that was from Pristine auctions and came with a LOA from them but kinda half half on its authenticity. I was going to sell it but because im not 100% about it, i just cant.

Haven't bought only browsed with them, prices seem too good to be true though

It's tough if you're after a retired player. Gotta rely on auction sites, and then thoroughly photomatch them because there'll be a whole lot of 'game issued' ones passed of as worn...
Have a look at game used universe forum, you'll get ideas of places to get things or people to contact.

Back
Top Bottom