Probably my biggest PC Mailday EVER!!!

Glayam20

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Graham
LaPhonso Ellis has not had a card released for 10 years, then early this year I find out he has a By The Letter set in 2013-14 Upper deck SP Authentic... WOW! :woot:

Love these sets and LOVE Upper Deck for including him in this years set! :D

LaPhonso's cards were redemptions and up till a few weeks ago I was worried he was not going to sign... But he did! :cool:

I bought the first 26 redemptions that were listed on eBay!

Long story short, there here!!!

My ultimate goal is to get all letters #20/50. If they pop up on eBay PLEASE don't bid, if you find them on another site, please let me know. I will give spotter rewards! ;)

Before:

After:

I had 26 redemptions registered with Upper Deck, they didn't send me any that were jersey numbered but they did send me 27 cards (3 full sets). :kick:

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

Wow! 27 of them and 3 full sets! That's awesome :) Are they like the old letter sets so you now own 27 of the 50 produced or are their 50 of each letter???

Sorry to get your hopes up mate, couldn't help myself:whistle:...but I do salute your effort:thumbsup:=D>...and come to think of it would need to check as I have busted plenty SPA...but that won't be till I get back home one day in the future. Will let u know..

pure greed........................:lol: lol well done mate will you still try get more?? they look amazing!!

Back
Top Bottom