Ozcards Fantasy NFL Season 2 (Draft 31/8 3pm EST)

What a difference a week makes. Moreno gone, scores me 0.40 and the 49ers fall apart, now I gotta hope LeSean McCoy is restricted to 4 points tomorrow. :sick:
Still, I'm good so long as the Broncos keep winning. :)

Another poor showing from MHM's. No hard luck stories either, the bench did nothing. Some duds need to be weeded out, but not much left on the waiver wire. :confused:
Broncos loss another bitter pill. :cry:

Not all bad though, it's on again next week. :D

One other thing. Talkin' to you ekalb.

If you're gunna name your team after one specific player, I think it only fitting that you select that player. ;)

Ah never mind, I still woulda got smashed and the Bears D are still scoring points.

Also, I nearly benched the defense altogether, figuring I had the game won and didn't want to risk the defense loosing me points :thumbsup:

Thank god for Alshon Jeffery. Just scrapped over the line for y first victory of the season.

Eddie Lacy is fast turning into the new Trent Richardson

I'm talking purely fantasy wise. 13.1 points total in 3 games. Richardson has 20.6
Yeah, I guess at the moment that doesn't look good. But McCoy hasn't got very flash numbers right now either. I'd be amazed though if they had similar numbers at seasons end. Reckon he may still be stuggling a little with those head knocks at the minute...

Damn I can't catch a break when it co es to QB's. A great big 5 points from Cousins today. Would have been better off staying with Brady

Back
Top Bottom