East Fremantle Football Club for life
Real Name
Jesse
eBay User
jessedartno9
COMC User
GoWizards
Hey guys,

I have decided to re-create my profile because IMO I unfairly received negative feedback and I hate seeing that red '1' under my name. I still believe I am a fair young collector and will not intentionally muck you around.

With regards,
Jesse

HI Jesse,

just to let you know that the 2 accounts will be merged. If you believe the feedback was unfair you need to take it up with the member first to try and resolve the issue and then secondly report the feedback to the admin team, with a description of why it was unfair, for the admin team to review.

Billy

Hey @Billyhoyle I've got no response from PM despite him having read it. What should I do now? Sorry to keep on bothering you just still learning the ropes.
HI Jesse,

We have received your report on the feedback, although it would be helpful if you gave some more details.

As far as it looks like you agreed to a trade and did not complete it as you were supposed to?

thanks

HI Jesse,

We have received your report on the feedback, although it would be helpful if you gave some more details.

As far as it looks like you agreed to a trade and did not complete it as you were supposed to?

thanks

Billy, this is my side of the story,

I purchased an complete set of this years silver cards off eBay. I was told the codes were 'unused'. So when I saw Jeff's sale thread. I had no idea the codes were used and was shocked to receive the PM saying the codes were invalid. I don't believe the feedback is fair because I didn't know the codes were invalid myself.

I think a neutral would be more justifiable.

Back
Top Bottom