10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

I have sold several for 50 recently! I think that is fair price for now. Especially if u get to choose prize card
sold a watson for 40 and hodge for 30 in the last week, massive dip in prices. last year when i did the choice of choosing ebay took the listing down

I'm hoping I don't jinx myself here, but does anyone know if you get anything for top 5/10/whatever in the season rankings?

No nothing mate I came second last year and got nothing. I wrote to them and said it would increase people playong from start and keep them interested in collecting for whole seaaon but thwy said no intention of giving prizes. Ots odd as such a cost effective way to gwt people more interested and maibtain number of people buying the product

No nothing mate I came second last year and got nothing. I wrote to them and said it would increase people playong from start and keep them interested in collecting for whole seaaon but thwy said no intention of giving prizes. Ots odd as such a cost effective way to gwt people more interested and maibtain number of people buying the product
they're useless, cards are hard to find pretty much every year half way through the season and we don't even get the cards before the season starts

Really? I have no trouble in finding the cards. I guess I can understand the holding off until Round 2 (On account of the split round, and usually to ensure that the players chosen are not going to get any season enders.) Would be nice if we did start in Round 1, although at least they go all the way until the Prelims.

As for prizes, can we please see something different than your Abletts, Watsons, Hodges and Pendleburys? I've seen other players of the same team go for way higher or even from different teams because they're unique. People are not going to spend their coin if they know they can get the big names for less. I'd rather spend my $50 on a Jack Steven than $20 on an Ablett.

So who do we think will score big this weekend? Not so sure about the SYD vs NTH game with rain predicted

hey guys looking to trade some codes, I have delsanto, swallow, cornes, ziebell, monfries, Thompson and looking to trade for any others (preferably Mitchell, Lewis, Hodge, McVeigh, Hartlett, Lobbe, Goldstein, Jack, Kennedy, Franklin, Westhoff )

How has everyone gone so far?

4 Star
269 + Birchall
248 + Boak
165 + Hodge, Mitchell
156 + Gibson, Roughead
139 + Hartlett, Roughead

10 Star
387 + Burgoyne, Gibson, Boak, Roughead, Gunston
403 + Gibson, Birchall, Hartlett, Roughead, Gunston
248 + Gibson, Hartlett, Mitchell, Hodge, Ebert, Westhoff, Wingard
156 + Birchall, Hartlett, Gibson, Mitchell , Wines, Gunston, Roughead, Westhoff
282 + Hartlett, Mitchell, Roughead, Schultz, Westhoff

Tough week but some low scores may help
4 STAR

10 STAR

oh and that's ours bizzkit, 10 star score may come close so cross your fingers as then Its all yours and i can send you the Elliot prize to finish on a positive. But not overly confident =( I reckon key next year will be to set up teams early with all the best players. I will look at buying 3 boxes so would be great to team up again and smash out a few more prizes. We were unlucky this year in later rounds but I also reckon it was due to having one or two guns in each ten star rather than 5 or 6 needed to make that top 20!!

like this week I knew hodge, franklin and Mitchell would score well but without having them in many teams we were doomed rom the start. Then add the fact we had to use the likes of Thompson, Thomas and monfries etc it was always going to be tough!

But overall I really enjoyed playing the game this yearand got some great cards as a result. Look forward to next year and hopefully teamcoach can introduce some new games (and an overall prize as seems stupid to tally scores but never give a prize for first overall)'

I agree on the prize front.... why else keep tally? I joined in round 14 or so and managed to win a few prizecards along the way. This was my first season and ill definitely be back next year. What is the record anyone knows of for prize most cards in one season?

Back
Top Bottom