2014 Finals Thread ***Spoilers**

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Just thought we should have a thread to chat finals with a spoiler alert.

Manly.....goooone they wont come back from that unless Ballin recovers from his fracture - no hope. Then they look like having judiciary problems as well with another Inglis dive.

Rabbitohs - Clinical did what they had to do and did it easy forget last 20 minutes meant nothing. Walker gun and Lotte turned back the clock.

Cowboys looked the goods at home, but what about the Panthers I have written them off 10 times this year and they just keep turning up and playing winning footy.

Roosters......are they just trying to make sure Mini breaks Ricko's record? They need Friend back and in a hurry now.

Ross

Manly need Ballin back. If Ballin can't make it back next week, it's all over. DCE also needs to up his game, he has done next to nothing since Origin. As a Manly fan I think the team needs to forget about re-signing DCE (I think he wants to head home anyway) and focus on getting Foran signed ASAP.

Yep Ballin is your only hope but who recovers from a fractured leg that quick he is long odds and IMO wont play.

As for DCE it is hard to do anything behind a pack that was ineffective. I would get rid of the other sooks before getting rid of DCE, he has a future Watmough / Stewart x 2 / Matai they are past their used by dates now. You can build a team around Foran and DCE not the others.

Ross

couldnt agree more about inglis, glad a few other people have something between the ears and can notice it as well.

Yep Ballin is your only hope but who recovers from a fractured leg that quick he is long odds and IMO wont play.

As for DCE it is hard to do anything behind a pack that was ineffective. I would get rid of the other sooks before getting rid of DCE, he has a future Watmough / Stewart x 2 / Matai they are past their used by dates now. You can build a team around Foran and DCE not the others.

Ross

Completely agree about the forward pack. Size is needed to be added up front. Trouble is I don't think Foran and DCE can really both fit under the cap with the sort of $$$ they will be commanding. And I personally would rather see Foran kept than DCE.

As for the others, B Stewart has been in great form all year and would like to see him stay; G Stewart has struggled to stay healthy last couple years; Watmough has been making more errors than good plays this past season; and it would suck to see Matai leave, but I wouldn't be completely against it.

Like toovey said, It's always the same bloke... Funny a guy can land on his head so much and never, ever get hurt....
He rolls himself over the tacklers and always protects himself from the fall, Gets the penalty and gets up and goes...
I can't believe they don't see it like that. It's well orchestrated and every time it happens it's like GI has all the time in the world...

how about king cry baby bellamy come out and have a swiipe at ennis for rubbing the golden child cameron smiths head haha laughable calling it a lack of respect, he should talk
First thing I thought of when I saw it was the "toupee scene" from American Hustle... ;p lol!

For those wondering about the "American Hustle" reference... ;)

PS: A bit of language in the scene, so no one gets offended by accident...

Back
Top Bottom