WANTED: Futera Decider Red cash card *Have Cash*

I am mate, but might wait until after the grand final this weekend to decide on weather to buy cards or if the hawks win my money wil be going on grand final memorabilia :)
Please PM me with the sort of dollars your looking for.
Thanks

To be honest I have no idea. If it was listed on Ebay starting at .99 cents at a total guess id say somewhere between $150 and $250. Others might have slightly different views but that would be my guess. I cant even remember what price the last one sold for because it was that long ago.

To be honest I have no idea. If it was listed on Ebay starting at .99 cents at a total guess id say somewhere between $150 and $250. Others might have slightly different views but that would be my guess. I cant even remember what price the last one sold for because it was that long ago.

Well, the blue Cash Card goes for up to about $40 odd and there are 1,000 of them. There are only 100 of the Red Cards - usually I would say about $100 when there are 100 cards - however these come up so rarely and there are obviously at least 2 people chasing them, so I would agree with $150 ++

And with a bit of a spirited bidding war - who knows ?? :)

Also looking for a Ponting signature card and the Bevan Gold Cards from this set.

JC

Back
Top Bottom