Celebrating #9000 posts - WIN FREE SP authentic packs for goodfeel stories from OCT -

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite story would have to be and I will call it thus, the wandering Wilkins Exquisite.
Now I can't remember who sent it to me, might have been Verse maybe Minh and what I did to deserve this honour I can't remember either.
I was blown away by the act of kindness, a card of this stature given away as an act of kindness (not an uncommon act here might I add).
Now damn my rusty memory but I was in a position to then pass this awesome piece of cardboard off to someone else for free (do pardon my rusty old memory).
This is the story that shows what this forum is, a community of great guys gladly giving to further the hobby.

I sent you that card cos you deserve it and more with all the help you were dishing out to people with sigs etc. only people who deserve gifts get them...

for example look at @drob50, do you ever read about him getting any gifts or acts of kindness from other members? :)

New OCT user, so here's a wee bit of humour.
Buying cards is a forte, so they say,
Was missing a few cards - so joined a site,
Too many too hard, then sheer delight.
That first delivery, that first big mailday,
Thanks OCT, good onya A1 - for 9000, bust out the Champagne!

I sent you that card cos you deserve it and more with all the help you were dishing out to people with sigs etc. only people who deserve gifts get them...

for example look at @drob50, do you ever read about him getting any gifts or acts of kindness from other members? :)
The ol memory isn't so rusty after all :D

Thanks Minh, appreciate it.

Still nothing?

This won't be happening. Terry has stopped his involvement after we refused to let him do group breaks due to him announcing he was closing his business twice and him not being able to confirm he was actually able to get any stock.

Instead of sticking around and trying to show us that he could do them, he packed his bags and went home to run his amatuer hour breaks on Facebook.

The lack of follow through here is a fantastic justification for our decision. :thumbsup:

Is this still going?! I am new here! So my best experience would be actually finding Ozcardtrader and meeting other trading card fiends!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom