Another massive mailday haul - All bases covered!

KB.

Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hey everybody.

I just got my carepackage from SBF in the mail, and suffice to say I've landed something for every part of my PC in this one.

Start of with the smaller stuff!

Noel RWB pulsar prizm - Not sure how limited these are as they only come in the retail monster boxes, but glad to nab one.

Forton showcase legacy /100 - People probably forget I collect this often forgotten power house, probably because I rarely pick up anything worth posting. Nice card tho.

Forton topps magenta printing plate 1/1 - My first Forston printing plate.

Now some of the Reignman!

Kemp court kings expressionists - I believe this may be SP, but not sure, so if anyone can enlighten me? Nice card tho.

Kemp red crusade /349 - Pretty much my fav panini photograph of kemp yet.

Kemp purple crusade /49

Kemp UD biographics /100 - Cool looking die cut card from the turn of the millenia. Hadn't actually seen one of these before I got it in hand.

Kemp certified gold /25 - Everyone loves gold!

Kemp signatures green /5 - My second of these green parallels numbered to 5. I like that the parallel colour suits the team.

Kemp NT legends silver 4/10 - My first Jersey numbered card suprisingly. Haven't seen the /10 version pop up in a couple of year so when I managed to get his cavs jersey numbered version is was a bonus.

Drummond time!

Drummond innovation purple - cool looking card in hand.

Drummond signatures film /35 - I definitely want the auto'ed version!

Drummond crusade purple /49 - This card went for higher than I wanted to pay his rookie season so glad to get it at a good price.

Drummond sketches & swatches GU auto /75 - Again a nice design by court kings.

Drummond essence of the game auto /49 - Beautiful card this one. On card, low numbered and acetate to boot. A quite underrated set from the very average pinnacle release imo.

Drummond crusader apprentice gold auto /10 - With so many drummond autos in releases this past year, I'm focusing more on the low numbered stuff at reasonable prices. This perfectly fit that criteria!

Drummond prestige true colours prime patch /10 - Nice 3clr patch on this one.

Drummond spectra gold game time materials patch 1/10 - Rookie year jersey numbered. Spectra seems very overpriced to me, but there are some real nice cards in it.

Drummond silhouettes patch auto /99 - I've wanted this card since preferred came out last year, so glad to finally get one.

And now onto my main PC focus and what is normally the show stealer of my mailday, in my humble opinion anyway, my Aminu additions!

Aminu crown royal blue auto /49 - Following on from my last mailday's comments, love this years Aminu preferred autos.

Aminu preferred blue auto /25 - Nice SP auto. The blue really pops on this card.

Aminu limited jersey numbers prime patch /25 - I think my 5th of 6th of these. I loose count on my dups.

Aminu select purple /99 - These purple pulsars are purrrrdy.

Aminu select green /5 - I always seem to struggle getting the green prizms. This was the exception with this release!

Aminu red crusade /349

Aminu teal crusade /249 - Teal is such and odd colour choice imo.

Aminu orange crusade /99 - Seems weird just this parallel was diecut. Makes it stand out in my folder too.

Aminu purple crusade /49

Aminu gold crusader /10 - Love the gold but find it weird that green was /5 this year and not /25 like last year. Anyway the green is the only missing card of the rainbow.

Aminu black crusade 1/1 - Stoked to nab this one for sure. My only crusade 1/1 and it's a beauty!

Aminu nba apprentice logoman tag auto /5 - I thought I'd post this last as it's my first logoman tag card. This is one I've been chasing for ages as I try to land all the Aminu rookie year stuff. Only 13 more cards to go!

Thanks for looking as always!

WOAH! So much quality there! I loved Danny Fortson. Does he have an extensive card directory? I could be tempted to do another old school chase haha

Congrats on all the nice low numbered parallels too :) Hope you find the Green Crusade soon! I'm still looking for the Green and Black Korver. Kind of surprised none have popped up.

Going to have to call on Matt now myself haha Awesome mate :D

So many awesome cards, Great Aminu additions but love that Drummond Essence of the game that looks sweet!!

Reactions: KB.
Love the 1/1 and the logotag auto - I have two of the Q-Pon logotags but have yet to nab the logotag auto - pretty hard to come across!

Reactions: KB.
WOAH! So much quality there! I loved Danny Fortson. Does he have an extensive card directory? I could be tempted to do another old school chase haha

Congrats on all the nice low numbered parallels too :) Hope you find the Green Crusade soon! I'm still looking for the Green and Black Korver. Kind of surprised none have popped up.

Going to have to call on Matt now myself haha Awesome mate :D

Glad to see another Fortson fan! Yeah he doesn't have a lot, mostly stuff from his Nuggets and Warriors days, but I'd say it's around 300 cards in total. Heaps of 1/1's and stuff tho that'd I'd never likely find.

So many nice cards, love the Kemp court kings!

Thanks. The court kings has some really nice designs this year.

Crusade 1/1 black has never been so sweet!

It is! I haven't had a prizm 1/1 until now, so glad to land the crusade.

Oh that crusade black is sweet!
Awesome amount of quality there

Thanks buddy. Quality AND quantity, lol.

Quality cards there mate, those Kemps are dynamite and that Aminu patch is a corka! But the black Aminu 1/1 and auto tag are the bees knees..excellent mailday for the PC there bud!

The bees knees indeed, ha, love that expression. Thanks!

So many awesome cards, Great Aminu additions but love that Drummond Essence of the game that looks sweet!!

It's an awesome set for pinnacle. I think that's probably why it's underrated. It's hard to beat a nice Acetate auto imo.

love the spectra patch!!!!

Cheers. I like the idea of the spectra release, just didn't like the price point or the execution. I think a lot of people feel the same, but it has given us some great prices on the spectra golds!

Drummond Spectra Gold and Silhouette favs for me. Congrats on the tag too!

Thanks mate. it was definitely a solid mailday for the Drummond PC.

Amazing cards there Benn

LOVE the Fortson 1/1 =D>

Glad to see more love the Fortson! Was stoked when it came up for auction.

That mailday was THE BUSINESS! Dammmmmnnnnn

Thanks buddy. My big maildays are rare, but usually have some great PC items.

The Drummond pinnacle rocks!

Definitely a nice card for sure.

That Drummand essence is an awesome card!

Heaps of love for this card! On card auto, acetate, love numbered - seems like a pretty awesome combination to me.

Love the 1/1 and the logotag auto - I have two of the Q-Pon logotags but have yet to nab the logotag auto - pretty hard to come across!

They definitely are. I just need the tag auto version numbered /5 and the non-auto'ed logotag version 1/1 to complete the set. This is the first logotag I've seen come up since his rookie year tho!

Beast of a mail day!!! =D>

Loving the Kemp & Drummond adds man!

Thanks a lot buddy.

Firing on all cylinders, Benn:woot: Awesome Aminu Logoman (laundry tag) Auto

Cheers. I made sure to hit all marks with this one :)

Back
Top Bottom