ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Busted a couple boxes recently.

First up the Walking Dead Season 3 part 1:
Lucked out with missing out on an auto with this (even if I did get two wardrobes)

Walking Dead Comic Series Two:
Started to read the comic series so figured I would give a box of this a whirl. Ended up with a sketch of who I think is Holly by Clayton McCormack. I quite enjoy the "rough and sketchy" style, but don't care for the character much unfortunately

And lastly, two boxes of Adventure Time. My 11-year old son really wanted to get a box of these so I surprised him with a couple boxes which we both had a blast busting. Was great fun and the base cards have some awesome artwork.

Box 1:
Ice King sketch by Jeremy R. Scott
Hynden Walch as Princess Bubblegum auto (appears to be the second most popular auto behind Neil Patrick Harris)

Box 2:
Princess Bubblegum (from what I can tell... :crazy:) sketch by Adam Cline. I really like most of his other stuff from this set, but not sure how I feel about this sketch...
Miguel Ferrer as Death auto

Well, from about 20 metres it does look like the bubblegum princess character..... certainly a different kind of sketch ! Bummer on no WD auto, are they guaranteed per box ??

Well, from about 20 metres it does look like the bubblegum princess character..... certainly a different kind of sketch ! Bummer on no WD auto, are they guaranteed per box ??

Yeah suppose to be one a box. It appears this may be a pretty common screwup this release. I have contacted Cryptozoic and need to send the box etc in and hopefully can get a replacement.

Yeah suppose to be one a box. It appears this may be a pretty common screwup this release. I have contacted Cryptozoic and need to send the box etc in and hopefully can get a replacement.

Haven't tried them for customer service, hopefully they'll look after you - did have an experience with UD service recently fro a missing Thor hit and their customer service was absolutely fantastic.

Haven't tried them for customer service, hopefully they'll look after you - did have an experience with UD service recently fro a missing Thor hit and their customer service was absolutely fantastic.

Good to hear, not use to hearing good things about Upper Deck service in a while!

Just been sorting the base from Adventure Time and got two base sets from each box.

Thanks for sharing. I've been looking at WD cards for a while, but I don't like starting sets that I know I won't be able to complete. I hope Crypto come through with the missing auto for you, but it sounds as though collation has been a massive issue with that set.

Thanks for sharing. I've been looking at WD cards for a while, but I don't like starting sets that I know I won't be able to complete. I hope Crypto come through with the missing auto for you, but it sounds as though collation has been a massive issue with that set.

Yeah looking at complaints over on BO, collation appears to be terrible. I saw one guy claim that his entire case was missing the auto hits!!

Good to hear, haven't heard great things about Crypto's responses to issues, so this is refreshing !

Yeah from what I have seen / heard they look to be very hard to deal with. I found it the opposite to be honest. I was slack and didn't send the box etc to them until about 3 weeks after busting this box, and said just snail letter mail as I didn't want to spend to much on shipping after I heard people never received missing hits very often. I got an email Thursday last week from Fedex saying I had a shipment coming from Crypto so didn't take too long to arrive at all.

Back
Top Bottom