'About time too

The Mad Hatter

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
So I was filling up with petrol and the lady at the servo was putting out a new box.

I asked her if she'd put any from another box in it, and she said nope, new box.

Staking a hunch on the OCT theory, bottom right packet, I bought one with the fuel. Wife was not impressed until we busted the single packet and fished out Young Gun Kelepi Tanginoa #87/130.

Nice. And about time I hit a sig in 2014!

So I was filling up with petrol and the lady at the servo was putting out a new box.

I asked her if she'd put any from another box in it, and she said nope, new box.

Staking a hunch on the OCT theory, bottom right packet, I bought one with the fuel. Wife was not impressed until we busted the single packet and fished out Young Gun Kelepi Tanginoa #87/130.

Nice. And about time I hit a sig in 2014!

What servo was it? 7-11 or Coles Express?

Hmm right side?? Been hearing alot from the left? Ive been buying half boxes down the left hand side and haven't pulled a thing.

Just bought the last pack in my newsagent's box.

No sig.

But I did get the common, silver and gold Fui Fui Moi Moi all in the one pack!

Classic!

My belief it is absolutely random. I have bought many cases, and as I open boxes I write down where in the box each pack each chase card comes out of. Never gt any definitive order, just absolute randomly inserted. Having said that, in this years Traders, I noticed some packs had the chase cards packed as the 1st card in the pack, rather than in the middle of the pack. When they are like that, I found it you generally got one of the harder to find chase cards

Killing time on Church Street, Paramatta waiting for the bus. It never arrived and no wonder, no buses running along Church Street at the moment. So I have to walk back to the train/bus interchange. I go via the mall to get out of the rain, pop in to buy some Soothers and yeah, why not, full box, fish bottom right out. Sitting on bus, bust out Matt Moylan 78/130 signature card. You bloody ripper!!! Certainly made up for the $500 I just sprang for the car service :)

Killing time on Church Street, Paramatta waiting for the bus. It never arrived and no wonder, no buses running along Church Street at the moment. So I have to walk back to the train/bus interchange. I go via the mall to get out of the rain, pop in to buy some Soothers and yeah, why not, full box, fish bottom right out. Sitting on bus, bust out Matt Moylan 78/130 signature card. You bloody ripper!!! Certainly made up for the $500 I just sprang for the car service :)

congrats mate. you inspired me so called into the local, went straight for the bottom right hand card... world cup parallel (exactly the same as the last two boxes ive opened) so thinking there is something to the bottom right idea now

Back
Top Bottom