This just doesn't seem right

My Uncle went off to the pearly gates in a Raiders coffin a couple of years ago. Was a bit of a shock at first, something very different, but he would have loved it, being a massive Raiders fan.

Why do you think that?
A couple of reasons once your in the ground or cremated no one is going to see it again and your dead so what do you care what box your put into.

Also trying to build a market out of death (someone's grief) other than the basics just doesn't seem quite right.

A couple of reasons once your in the ground or cremated no one is going to see it again and your dead so what do you care what box your put into.

Also trying to build a market out of death (someone's grief) other than the basics just doesn't seem quite right.
There is no difference to a normal box you might as well say that about every thing/one involved in the whole funereal process.
Like I said if it is their wish let it be.

I think I like the white one........:)

Brisbane Broncos Coffin 2.jpg
Brisbane Broncos Coffin.jpg

I live and breathe my footy.. Like many people on here do.. I've never cared about what I will be buried in.. But since seeing these a few years back.. I was more than sold..

My family will bury me in a cowboys one of these.. Because I live and breathe Cowboys.. And when I don't anymore.. Every person at my funeral will know it was my choice.. Not a marketing choice.. But my choice.. These are the same price as other "normal" coffins.. The are simply marketing for peoples loves.. And I don't see a problem with that.. I actually smile at the thought that the cowboys will be with me for an eternity!

M

Back
Top Bottom