Time to throw all my cards away!

Obey

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Obey
Well after holding on to a box of possibly 5000 cards,
For about 20 years I had a quick chat with a collector a few years back who told me the cards are worth nothing.

So with that being said, I no longer have the patients to go card by card to see if they are worth anything.. I know it would break my heart to just give it away .. especially if there is something of value in there (Hard times at the moment :()

But feel free to take what you need ..

Magic the gathering cards
star wars card (like magic the gathering type)
simpson cards
NRL Cards
Batman Forever movie cards
Basketball card (basically every brand)

Im sure there is some more types in there too..

Sorry to hear about the rough patch!
Worth just checking through the basketball stuff for numbered or shiny or game used cards as some of those might have some value.
Best of luck!

Where are you located? Might be interested in the star wars and magic cards.

Thanks for getting back to me guys.. I just pulled out of of what looks like 50 boxes and thought i would snap a few photos for people :)

x.jpg

xx.jpg

xxx.jpg

Pic 1 -
Metalic batman forever cards
Simpson Cards
3 special simpsons cares? scratch and sniff and heat rub etc
3 Random coke crs, one of them is metallic with a polar bear

Ahh.. you guys have eyes, im sure you can find out if any of these are worth anything lol

These NRL cards must be worth something? lol

The big box of cards..

What about the batman forever cards, Have that set in the correct folder too

z.jpg

zz.jpg

can you grab a pic of the star wars and Magic cards? thx

Hi, can you give me a price on everything you have(as a lot) with postage to Brisbane, cheers :)

Seeing as I have been flooded with message ..
I'm on the Gold Coast
$100 and you can have everything..

1 x box of 4000 basketball cards I think?
1 x album and cards of NRL heros (Apparently this set is worth min $50?)
1 x album Batman forever movie cards, complete set plus rare cars made from batman suit material? .. oh and in the limited edition batman album folder too .. (This ones my pride and joy :'( )

Plus all the other stuff pictured and whatever else i've missed.

I think thats fair :)
Inbox me and come get them .. or pay for postage too which i would imagine weighs 15 kilos?

Seeing as I have been flooded with message ..
I'm on the Gold Coast
$100 and you can have everything..

1 x box of 4000 basketball cards I think?
1 x album and cards of NRL heros (Apparently this set is worth min $50?)
1 x album Batman forever movie cards, complete set plus rare cars made from batman suit material? .. oh and in the limited edition batman album folder too .. (This ones my pride and joy :'( )

Plus all the other stuff pictured and whatever else i've missed.

I think thats fair :)
Inbox me and come get them .. or pay for postage too which i would imagine weighs 15 kilos?
I can confirm the NRL folder is worth around $50. Only 3000 made. If you have the 6 signature cards too you can add $600-800

I Just had a look, and there is 1 - 55 cards in it, plus 5 Rookie Sensation? cards as pictured.. Couldn't find any signature cards though..

y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom