Group Break OZGB 2014 Panini Prestige Football 12-Box Case Break - Sold Out

He was quite receptive until he found out I had false teeth.

Think you guys need to get a room ! ;-)

Wasn't a bad break I thought, I pulled a good few but think most people saw some action didn't they ? Dunno about the case hit going to hoster bit though - sumffin fishee dare! j/k ;-)

Thanks G for pulling the late one !

Got my parcel last week, many thanks, but the base RC's etc weren't included...can I have mine pulled aside for the next time something is coming my way ? Thanks.

hey @Magapiou I sorted the main teams for each person and sent them out. @AusRam yours are still to be posted.

@Rusty Nail sure I sent you all the variations but who was the box topper of? I have spares of a couple.

#neverofferingtosortagain Don't have the time, space or margin to even contemplate it - sorry guys, I was honestly trying to do the right thing by you all and have managed to screw you all along for months.

If any of you would like a box of Finest 2014, which releases this week, then knock 10% off!

hey @Magapiou I sorted the main teams for each person and sent them out. @AusRam yours are still to be posted.

@Rusty Nail sure I sent you all the variations but who was the box topper of? I have spares of a couple.

#neverofferingtosortagain Don't have the time, space or margin to even contemplate it - sorry guys, I was honestly trying to do the right thing by you all and have managed to screw you all along for months.

If any of you would like a box of Finest 2014, which releases this week, then knock 10% off!

???????????

@Rusty Nail sorry to confuse you, I have a Bortles box topper who I think was from another box, but you can have it. I have other box toppers of Jaguars players, do you want them also?

I didn't find any other Bortles rookies when I sorted the base. I will re-check for you.

Back
Top Bottom