Ozcards Fantasy NFL Season 2 (Draft 31/8 3pm EST)

How's this for luck?! In another league I'm in, I decided to draft Lacy and Ellington as my number 1 & 2 backs. Doh!!

Pretty happy with Week 1 so far, and I had my highest scorer on the bench. :crazy:
Gotta gloat now before the wheels fall off at the half way mark again. ;)

Pretty happy with y first week. Left a few points on the bench in Vereen with both Charles and Gerhart struggling, but that's the breaks!

A massive 6 points from my 2 starting RB's left my team with a laughable first week score.

What a difference a QB makes! Looking pretty good with a 30 point lead and both my RB's still to play Vs my opponents WR and WR/RB...

I was going to bench Lacy and start Sproles knowing that Lacy was playing Seattle. Ahh love the would of should of's after the games.

Yeah I went back and forth between Gerhart and Vereen 3-4 times before going with Gerhart

Ditto. Went with Bernard Pierce over Moreno since Ray Rice was suspended and Moreno's fitness was being questioned. -0.6 to 19.40, so only cost me a few points. :whistle:

Looks like the Rampagers have got a win over me this week after Jamal Charles and AJ Green combined for 1.2 points... :cry: If I include the amazing performances of Gerhart and Gronkowski I earnt a nice 6.1 points from these 4 starters :worthy:

Looks like the Rampagers have got a win over me this week after Jamal Charles and AJ Green combined for 1.2 points... :cry: If I include the amazing performances of Gerhart and Gronkowski I earnt a nice 6.1 points from these 4 starters :worthy:

Ooweee....Toughed it out, thought Jordy was gonna get me !! Gotta love my much vaunted Seattle D - 0 points !! RB's could be way better an only one WR is showing up it seems... I'll take the win, but things aren't great in Rampager land ....

On a bright note - the RAMS won !!! Mostly due to my Kicker, Greg the leg!!

Ooweee....Toughed it out, thought Jordy was gonna get me !! Gotta love my much vaunted Seattle D - 0 points !! RB's could be way better an only one WR is showing up it seems... I'll take the win, but things aren't great in Rampager land ....

Jordy Nelson: 26.90 :kick:
QB, Matt Ryan; starting two RB's Gerhart and Charles; starting two WR's AJ Green and Antonio Brown; starting TE Gronk: combine for 26.14 :blink:

This Greg the Leg???;)

GZ SEP14.jpg

Back
Top Bottom