11 Boxes 2012 Limited Edition

MarkTomo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
Yesterday I bought 11 boxes of 201 Limited Edition from a guy in Canberra. He just wanted to get rid of them so I got them at the right price.

I put a post up to sell some and had no interest (understandably) so I opened all of them this afternoon

Really happy with what I got except for the Mitchell Pearce patch card. It has 4 big roller creases straight through it. Hopefully ESP will replace it.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

8 sigs in 11 boxes, great work !!
Hey mate.

I bought about four boxes of Elite of this guy a month ago and he sold me a box of Ltd really cheap. Out of that box I got a Benji sig and the dual sig.

So in 12 boxes I have got 10 sigs plus I got them dirt cheap. Bargain. I am glad no-one wanted any of them.

The funny thing is that when this release came out I think I got three sigs from around 12 boxes, no luck what so ever. So it has sort of levelled out now.

.....The funny thing is that when this release came out I think I got three sigs from around 12 boxes, no luck what so ever.....

I think that's why most weren't interested in a single box! I'd say the same for 2013 Elite - there's no way I'll buy another single sealed box of those from anyone.

Great to hear you had a high hit ratio with the 2012 LEs you opened.

Regards
Mike

I think that's why most weren't interested in a single box! I'd say the same for 2013 Elite - there's no way I'll buy another single sealed box of those from anyone.

Great to hear you had a high hit ratio with the 2012 LEs you opened.

Regards
Mike
Agreed, that's why I said it was understandable. I never thought I would buy another one either, but if the price is right it can change your mind.

Yesterday I bought 11 boxes of 201 Limited Edition from a guy in Canberra. He just wanted to get rid of them so I got them at the right price.

I put a post up to sell some and had no interest (understandably) so I opened all of them this afternoon

Really happy with what I got except for the Mitchell Pearce patch card. It has 4 big roller creases straight through it. Hopefully ESP will replace it.
Mark, is the inglis for sale.

Back
Top Bottom