Ozcards Fantasy NFL Season 2 (Draft 31/8 3pm EST)

Not a good time for me unfortunately. Not likely to be home before at least six-ish.
I can do the auto pick thing too though. From memory the same happened last year, had to do it mid afternoon our time.

I've just noticed that if the countdown clock to the draft is correct when I log in, our draft will be at 1am Monday morning. What the?!

OK pretty sure I fixed it. Man I hate how NFL.com doesn't let you use anything other than US time.

Live draft scheduled for Saturday, Aug 30, 2014 at 9:00pm EDT - 11:00am EST

Err still don't think it's right - hasn't changed as far as I can tell ?? We are all in the same league again aren't we ???
  • League Manager:
    Jaames
  • League ID:
  • Password:
    ozcard
  • Draft Type:
    Live Sunday, Aug 31, 2014 11:00am EST
  • Draft Format:
    Standard
  • Time Per Pick:
    120 seconds
  • Custom Url:
    http://ozcard.league.fantasy.nfl.com

We need something like this if it's 4pm Sunday still...

Converter Results:

04:00:00 p.m. Sunday August 31, 2014 in Australia/Victoria converts to
02:00:00 a.m. Sunday August 31, 2014 in US/Eastern

Daylight Saving Time is not in effect on this date/time in Australia/Victoria
Daylight Saving Time is in effect on this date/time in US/Eastern

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Err okay, the countdown says 20 hours away so 11am Sunday, so maybe that EST is Aussie EST ???

Color me confused ! :)

Was 11am tomorrow okay for everyone ?

God I hope I remember about the draft!

You and me both! Also have to keep reminding myself - don't pick Bradford, don't pick Bradford, don't pick Bradford, don't pick Bradford :(

Did a quick mock draft today to remember how it works - had the first pick - so that's surely put the mozz on me now...

How did everybody go?

Just checked my team and it's not that bad. Not very good, but not that bad. Probably as good as I expected, or as bad. :whistle:

Pretty happy with how I drafted at the 7th pick. Though I'm always looking at possible changes I can make and open to trade offers

Anyone got players on the trading block?

Pretty happy with how I drafted at the 7th pick. Though I'm always looking at possible changes I can make and open to trade offers

Anyone got players on the trading block?
I'll have a good look tomorrow when I've sobered up a bit. By the way, do you know what number I was? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom