10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

Franklin out so stuffs up a few of my teams but will lower 10 star scores so hopefully can get ok scores on others. It helps my dream team grandfinal which is worth 500 so im actuallyprety happy haha

i don't know why i bother with this crap, every week there's someone soft that get pulled out late and fucks teams up, ffs teamcoach put in emergencies

Absolute carnage this round, anyone got a full playing team left. And do u reckon prize is possible missing a player?

My best is
638 with Duncan and benell
467 with sloane, shuey, Jacobs, lecras

And that's all I have left with full players

with franklin, rockliff and zorko late withdrals, my team is stuffed

Yeah well Franklin rockcliff did kill me however.
Not looking to bad in one of my 4 stars.
Have Enright selwood crouch and sidebottom

776 + le cras to play
646 + shuey jacobs and dahlhaus to play
got the freo and roos margin on the same account but i think the roos margin is the "my team" pick

Round 23 Always strange for Team-coach and Fantasy comps. Rockliffe and Buddy killed quite a few teams including mine.Maybe this could be the week for a 10 star win with a player missing??

4 star

10 Star
714 with Libba and Dalhaus
772 with Priddis

I got 307 with Brad Crouch to play.
Haven't bothered with counting up my other accounts but depending on how low score will get a win they may be a chance.

From what I remember from the past, you can still win on 4-stars and 10-stars on finals games exceptg for the grand final

Where did you read that from?

From the past couple of years I got invited to play 4 & 10 stars by team zone. Maybe not everyone gets invited, not sure about this. Dont even know how they pick member to play on finals. I hope it would still be the same this year.

Back
Top Bottom