Help identifying this album

Real Name
chris
For the life of me I can not remember if this folder is the 96 booster or starter.
I was going through my collection and noticed after all the years I had two of the same folder.
Your help is much appreciated :)

20140829_113104.jpg

Would be good to know the ratio of albums produced in the 1994/1995 and 1996 seasons, I have purchased albums from '94 & '95 off ebay but the 1996 one's have always been too pricey.
True All I need is the booster folder and if there is a 96 series three album I have never seen one I will have all the official folders including both versions of the 1997 fatty folder one was signed one was unsigned

Get out of here, these albums are worth in excess of $200, wow.

Only reason I am kicking myself is I was offered these and other albums in bulk for $10 each, I told him to get stuffed as I thought it was all junk :mad:.

I've recently brought 2 of these in the space of a week!
One popped up with a start price of .99c so I put a max bid on of $190 odd and left it, 3 days later another one popped up with a buy it now of $160 and I figured I'd get outbid on the 1st one (I'm sure I saw one go for $250odd a year or so ago) so I hit the buy it now on the 2nd one... 2 days later I won the first one as well!
If anyone has a Booster or series 2 album they'd like to swap me for one of my Starter albums hit me up :p hehe

For the life of me I can not remember if this folder is the 96 booster or starter.
I was going through my collection and noticed after all the years I had two of the same folder.
Your help is much appreciated :)
does the album say intrepid on the outer spine?

are these albums sealed on the front with the sheet encased in the album or simply the sell sheet for starter and booster slotted into the album front from the top?
Non of the 1996 or 1997 albums are sealed at the top the 1996 folders, it is just an insert. All 1996 should have intrepid sign on the back of them and printed wording intrepid on the spine

Non of the 1996 or 1997 albums are sealed at the top the 1996 folders, it is just an insert. All 1996 should have intrepid sign on the back of them and printed wording intrepid on the spine
i have also seen in my travels some people trying to sell off the 1997 fatty albums and were fake i bet there have been a few on ebay that have been fake.
Should start up a thread to help identify original folders and ones that could be fake.
On another note i am thinking of using my spare starter folder and taking out the slip at the front and getting a blown up copy of the 96 series three promo card and sliding it in the front just for my collection so it looks complete.
What are your thoughts on this idea?

Back
Top Bottom