Topps redeem page error

Kreative666

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
elden2000
When logged into my account @ redeem.topps.com it says just under my user profile near the top of the page:

"Topps shipping partner requires a valid telephone number for packages. Please verify and update your contact telephone number (numbers only)."

I have tried several formats but none seem to be accepted. Has anyone else had this trouble before and if so, what is the correct format to enter?

I have just sent an email to topps customer service but thought I would check here also.

Thanks,
Michael

Michael, good luck getting a useful reply to an email sent to Topps!!! Their customer service is useless. Just checked mine and its saying the same thing, probably trying to wriggle out of fulfilling stuff

Mine says the same, but has my 6139****** number in there...wouldn't be too fussed unless it stops you saving changes or something? Think mine's been like that for ages. If you do need to make changes I'd just put in a US number (maybe topps tnumber ?) highly doubt they'll ever try to ring you and if they do and they ring themselves, I think they'd try other methods.

You could also try posting a question on their Twitter and Facebook pages...

Yeah, I've heard that Neil. Cheers mate.

Good idea, thanks Trevor! Just posted the question on Topps Facebook and Twitter page.

Maybe I'll stick to Panini, Topps Football products haven't looked that good this year so far anyway...

Back
Top Bottom