2014/15 EPL season thread. (SPOILERS)

blind and rojo. not bad. neither of them are hummels quality though.

blind and rojo. not bad. neither of them are hummels quality though.

not bad is about the highest praise i would give them aswell. blind is lucky to get that.
di maria looked alright last night. no.7 is tough to live up to tho...
united spent more this week on transfers than burnley have in the past 100 years. not really relevant, but a fun fact.
really liking this new man united. bring on the mediocrity!
looks like remy is off to chelsea...or somewhere anyway. was left out completely from last nights match.

Last edited:
remy to chelsea done. arsenal really needed him tho...i guess chelsea do aswell.
kagawa back to dortmund. i doubt hes the last united player to leave before the deadline is up. chicarito to madrid looks almost done for example.
rumours that januzaj could be on his way out already. apparantly he told an MK dons player that he wouldnt swap shirts with him because it could be his final match...
cleverley to hull is on the cards aswell.
townshend & lennon to QPR was mentioned by 'arry 'imself.
cech to PSG on loan? i doubt jose will let that happen.
negredo to valencia looks strong tho. city just want a little more cash.
and falcao to city for 70mill is the latest one. but to much would have to happen for it to go through i think. city on the cusp of breaking FFP restrictions. plus theyd have to ditch one of their 'foreigners'.
also, wenger says hes not done...but we've heard that before.

A fair goal by Alberto Moreno for Liverpool this morning against Tottenham. Was a pretty entertaining round of games this weekend, goals galore!

his ascc mag one. pretty sure he blew up a bit over the esp promotional stuff esp do on this site and took off. hasnt been on here posting in ages, im sure he still lurks the forums though

No Joke hey? He was a valuable member of this website but I had a feeling that with ESP trying to suck up to collectors, it was a matter of time before something like this happened.

United have taken Falcao on loan for 12million pounds

pretty sure theyre still waiting on a medical and for the player/team to agree to terms. its imminent tho.
could be an interesting pick up.
hernandez in madrid for his medical at the minute aswell.

United have taken Falcao on loan for 12million pounds
Cool, it's good to have a world class striker at our disposal. Can't rely on RVP all the time.
Don't be surprised if United sign a centre back and another centre mid. That would make me very happy.

pretty sure theyre still waiting on a medical and for the player/team to agree to terms. its imminent tho.
could be an interesting pick up.
hernandez in madrid for his medical at the minute aswell.
Yeah waiting on medical and wages I think.

Yeah waiting on medical and wages I think.

yeah, im not sure what terms theyre reffering to? wouldnt wages be organised between the clubs? as in what % of his wages united will pay for the duration of the loan?
either way, he wont save them...

yeah, im not sure what terms theyre reffering to? wouldnt wages be organised between the clubs? as in what % of his wages united will pay for the duration of the loan?
either way, he wont save them...

Got no idea. Stupid internationals , have to wait 2 weeks for the next matches.

BwcAp_uIYAEdsy4.png

united's new line-up. LVG looks lost to be honest. as girds said, they need help with their back line so he goes and gets two average at best defenders and a world class striker?!

Back
Top Bottom