Couple months of mail! *Scan heavy*

jkidd05

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
It's been a busy past couple of months for my personal mail box and my mailbox at COMC! As always, thanks for looking!

Kicking off with some random PC cards . I think Spectra and Select might be my favorite releases this year!

misc_01.jpg

misc_02.jpg

It wouldn't be a mail day without some golds and 6 more completed rainbows !

img316.jpg

img318.jpg

Just need the base /199 to completed this rainbow
img307.jpg

Onto the player PCs

pippen.jpg

kidd_01.jpg

kidd_02.jpg

kidd_03.jpg

kidd_04.jpg

shaq.jpg

shaq_02.jpg

shaq_03.jpg

shaq_04.jpg

shaq_05.jpg

Shaq_06.jpg

Wow insane mailday! Is that a shaq ultra stars gold? I love that set! Love all the shaq jerseys and all the kidd stuff! How many Kidd autos is that now? I love seeing your maildays, my hat is off to you sir!

Quality 90 player mailday. The Shaq was heavy weight, always love the 90 high end insert!!!

Noice, couple of Shaq autos in there I've never seen.

Thanks mate, I love his Topps auto even though a lot of them are stickers. Especially with the dual autos there are a lot of interesting combinations.

Wow insane mailday! Is that a shaq ultra stars gold? I love that set! Love all the shaq jerseys and all the kidd stuff! How many Kidd autos is that now? I love seeing your maildays, my hat is off to you sir!

Gotta try my best to keep up with your standards! 259 Kidd Autos now :)

Shaqtastic!
Some ripper 90's cards there bud. =D>

They don't make cards like that anymore!

I'm in shaq from that mailday! :p I think I love the Curry Crusade auto best! Some super sick stuff though man :)

Definitely a nice auto, free and unrestricted by stickers!

you've been busy! Always like the four sports auto and that Shaq is sweet

Thanks mate. Good thing about his older autos, like most players he signed his full name!

spectacular haul congrats :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, appreciate it :thumbsup:

Quality 90 player mailday. The Shaq was heavy weight, always love the 90 high end insert!!!

Thanks mate. Great looking cards and also some nostalgia too!

Last edited:
Some beauties in there...loving the Kidds, Shaqs and Golds. Also noticed a new Laker in there ;)

Some awesome patches there, is the Suns logo manufactured or game worn?
I'm pretty sure it's manufactured. Still looks cool though !

Those select signatures of kidd look really nice! The prizm rainbows look awesome too
I agree, despite Panini releasing too many parallels, they still look very nice!

Scan heavy indeed and heavy on quality! Nice Mayo tags, Kidd's, Pips and some really sweet Shaq daddy patches in there...great haul there buddy!
Thanks mate :thumbsup:

Some beauties in there...loving the Kidds, Shaqs and Golds. Also noticed a new Laker in there ;)
Thanks man. Yes, slowly building the JLin PC without breaking the bank!

Back
Top Bottom