Coming Soon - Cow Corner Set # 2

Hey Naz,
Can I put down for set number 150, please.
Thanx,
Bob

Won't be a problem, but I will come back to you guys for your orders later on. There are so many nice caricatures to choose from, I'm having a heckuva time trying to shortlist them and I'm now debating between double-sided cards or 2 x 40 card sets. My preference of course is for single sided cards, but it will impact the production cost significantly. Decisions decisions :)

Folks, I have finalised the set and hope to have these ready by the end of this month. Craig and Bob, I have set aside those sets for you (if you're still keen?) and am happy to start taking pre-orders (no payment or obligation necessary). The set will cost $40 plus post - limited run of only 250 and shall comprise of 36 cards (1 header, 1 checklist and 34 caricatures). I'm sure you'll find the lineup is quite decent ....

01 Header Card
02 Zaheer Abbas
03 Wasim Akram
04 Sir Curtly Ambrose
05 David Boon
06 Allan Border
07 Sir Ian Botham
08 Martin Crowe
09 Kapil Dev
10 Allan Donald
11 Joel Garner
12 Mike Gatting
13 Sunil Gavaskar
14 Graham Gooch
15 David Gower
16 Ian Healy
17 Michael Holding
18 Merv Hughes
19 Nasser Hussain
20 Dean Jones
21 Imran Khan
22 Brian Lara
23 Dennis Lillee
24 Clive Lloyd
25 Rod Marsh
26 Malcolm Marshall
27 Javed Miandad
28 Muttiah Muralitharan
29 Shaun Pollock
30 Jonty Rhodes
31 Sir Viv Richards
32 Sachin Tendulkar
33 Daniel Vettori
34 Courtney Walsh
35 Waqar Younis
36 Checklist

Folks, I have finalised the set and hope to have these ready by the end of this month. Craig and Bob, I have set aside those sets for you (if you're still keen?) and am happy to start taking pre-orders (no payment or obligation necessary). The set will cost $40 plus post - limited run of only 250 and shall comprise of 36 cards (1 header, 1 checklist and 34 caricatures). I'm sure you'll find the lineup is quite decent ....

01 Header Card
02 Zaheer Abbas
03 Wasim Akram
04 Sir Curtly Ambrose
05 David Boon
06 Allan Border
07 Sir Ian Botham
08 Martin Crowe
09 Kapil Dev
10 Allan Donald
11 Joel Garner
12 Mike Gatting
13 Sunil Gavaskar
14 Graham Gooch
15 David Gower
16 Ian Healy
17 Michael Holding
18 Merv Hughes
19 Nasser Hussain
20 Dean Jones
21 Imran Khan
22 Brian Lara
23 Dennis Lillee
24 Clive Lloyd
25 Rod Marsh
26 Malcolm Marshall
27 Javed Miandad
28 Muttiah Muralitharan
29 Shaun Pollock
30 Jonty Rhodes
31 Sir Viv Richards
32 Sachin Tendulkar
33 Daniel Vettori
34 Courtney Walsh
35 Waqar Younis
36 Checklist
Hi naz still want my set #17 please it will go with my sig set
Cheers Craig

01 Header Card
02 Zaheer Abbas
03 Wasim Akram
04 Sir Curtly Ambrose
05 David Boon
06 Allan Border
07 Sir Ian Botham
08 Martin Crowe
09 Kapil Dev
10 Allan Donald
11 Joel Garner
12 Mike Gatting
13 Sunil Gavaskar
14 Graham Gooch
15 David Gower
16 Ian Healy
17 Michael Holding
18 Merv Hughes
19 Nasser Hussain
20 Dean Jones
21 Imran Khan
22 Brian Lara
23 Dennis Lillee
24 Clive Lloyd
25 Rod Marsh
26 Malcolm Marshall
27 Javed Miandad
28 Muttiah Muralitharan
29 Shaun Pollock
30 Jonty Rhodes
31 Sir Viv Richards
32 Sachin Tendulkar
33 Daniel Vettori
34 Courtney Walsh
35 Waqar Younis
36 Checklist

This is one quality line up Naz, I can't wait for the release :thumbsup:.

Getting there. Next step, proof printout and then the main event of printing :)

The colours are inspired by the kit worn in the 1990's. This is my favourite ....
viv.jpg

I don't think they will! How many sets are you producing, and how much are you selling them for?

36 card set - 1 header, 1 checklist and 34 caricatures. Limited to only 250 sets. $40 plus post. Taking pre-orders if you want a specific number reserved. The top 10 numbers are already gonski :)

Ok, could you please put me down for set number 14?? I mightn't be able to buy it straight away as I am saving for a Don Bradman piece from Damian, but I will buy it eventually.

Cheers! :)

Ok, could you please put me down for set number 14?? I mightn't be able to buy it straight away as I am saving for a Don Bradman piece from Damian, but I will buy it eventually.

Cheers! :)

Can't go wrong with one of Damian's Bradmans :thumbsup:

The guy who bought #14 of the last set might want that one, but if he doesn't, it's yours!! :)

Back
Top Bottom