The AFL Question/Answer Thread!

Ok, new question: With one round to play, who do you think will take home the Brownlow?

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm

Bloody hell, this is really tough I reckon.

I reckon it will be between Dyson Heppell, Joel Selwood, Jordan Lewis, Lance Franklin and Josh Kennedy (Sydney)

I reckon that its time for Joel Selwood to shine anf win the brownlow medal this year, he deserve it.

Pendlebury might be a chance I reckon, he has had a pretty consistent season but the teams that have beaten collingwood~ their players will almost certainly take the 3 votes of that game.

I just had a look on Sportsbet, and they have the betting as:

Gary Ablett $3.50
Joel Selwood $3.75
Scott Pendlebury $9.00
Robbie Gray $10.00
Lance Franklin $10.00
Josh Kennedy (Syd) $10.00
Dyson Heppell $10.00
Jordan Lewis $11.00

Am still surprised that Gaz is the favourite, will 15 games be enough to get him over the line? That said, he might end up with 30 votes! Heppell has had some amazing numbers, even in Essendon losses.....Jordan Lewis is my smokey though.

Last edited:
I would love a swan to win but don't think it will happen. Here is a brownlow predictor: http://www.afl.com.au/brownlow-medal/predictor
Wouldn't mind a tie between Ablett and Selwood, but Selwood could have got a vote last night against the lions. But I don't think the votes will go how they have it on the site.

Was thinking along the lines of the old "future Hall of Fame" jumbo cards from the mid 1990's. mmmmmm......jumbo :)
Now you're talking! A redemption 1:25 cases which entitles you to a limited edition Jumbo Sextuple Brownlow Medal Signature card # to 16 :worthy:

Would they have 6 brownlows to give them?
Would be funny if they didn't have it then couldn't give any of them one on the night

New question for this week:

What is your biggest card-related regret?

Mine: Doing a part sale/part trade for my Bontempelli gold signature last year. Got a good deal and it went to a good member, but starting to wonder how much that card will be worth in 10 years if he plays 200+ games, wins a Brownlow etc.

I somehow got a Shane Crawford ESP "Heroes of the Game" signature card wedged in a one-touch holder a year or so ago......that was a huuuge bloody regret, given the good price I got it for!

Back
Top Bottom