1x Walking Dead Season 3 Part 2

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
Got one of my boxes (hopefully my other should be arriving soon), and had great fun breaking this!!

First up I got 4 wardrobe cards which I was pretty happy with
W1 (male walker, stain bottom corner), W6 (female walker), M48 (a couple black stripes running down it) and DM2 (part of a seam on the Andrea)

And then for the auto...

Can't complain with a Governor auto which is probably the best auto from this release seen he has not had any other autos from any of the other releases! Hopefully the second box is just as good! :kick:

Nice...don't watch the show, but heard a lot about it...breaks look all over the place when it comes to the hits, so I think you did well!

Too many shows, not enough time !! :(

Nice...don't watch the show, but heard a lot about it...breaks look all over the place when it comes to the hits, so I think you did well!

Too many shows, not enough time !! :(

Tell me about it! I didn't watch the show up until the 4th season was nearly ready to begin last year when I saw it was coming and decided to give it a whirl. It's a great show and I got addicted pretty quick though!

There are a few I would love to get around to watching too like Breaking Bad (heard plenty good about it but never got around to it), Game of Thrones (keep meaning to begin to watch but have not had the chance) and more Sons of Anarchy (I fell behind too far!)

As for the hits, was a lot better then a Season 3 Part 1 box which had two wardrobes and no auto. Fingers crossed the next box is just as good.

Congrats - I think you did really well. Are you going for the set, or just whatever you get in your boxes?

Back
Top Bottom