Don't suppose anyone has one of these hidden in the cupboard ???

I am speechless!! :crazy:

Looking at the fact you have to be a pre-approved buyer for the auction, I am guessing whatever this ends up for is what they will actually get paid too. Imagine the ebay fees on that.... :blink:

wow, $3,207,852.00 final price. Ebay are rubbing their hands together on the fees.
Crazy.

Damn, i used mine to line my bird cage. That bird just keeps costing me i tell ya.

Totally off topic, but related to an above comment. Something i realised recently with ebay fees is that final value fees have a monthly cap. It could be say $500. (or less) So once you hit this amount then you will not pay any more final value fees. I discovered this because i sold a camera lens on commission for $7000 a couple of weeks ago, and the total FVF was $250. So instead of being around 10% is was way less like 4%. Just thought to share as i think ebay can be useful way to sell for expensive items and your fees won't be 10%ish.

Just note i think there is a cap per category you sell in too, so all sales must be in the same category.

Back
Top Bottom