Panini Epic Fail

Telfs Card Park

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tom Telfer
eBay User
dynastysportscentral
Anyone seen a National Treasures checklist yet? The product has landed and yet still no idea who is in it apart from what is listed on Ebay. I thought an endless supply of parallels was the problem but this is just ridiculous. So people end up going blindly into group breaks and spending plenty of their hard earned in the process with no idea of their chances. If other brands can release a checklist prior to the release date why can't Panini?

Anyone seen a National Treasures checklist yet? The product has landed and yet still no idea who is in it apart from what is listed on Ebay. I thought an endless supply of parallels was the problem but this is just ridiculous. So people end up going blindly into group breaks and spending plenty of their hard earned in the process with no idea of their chances. If other brands can release a checklist prior to the release date why can't Panini?

The Panini website has had this up since before lunchtime today.

Sorry guys I have only been checking Cardboard Connection and Beckett. I will check there as well in future

Panini will generally have this up the day of release on their website.....they have for most of the products this year.

Back
Top Bottom