SOLD/TRADED Sold - w- Thumbprint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.... Furthermore,
I could prove it in court or with Science.

I applaud your efforts to sell a poorly signed card, And tip my hat to you
putting enough spin on it to justify asking overs.... But you do know you're kidding yourself right?

Disagree.... The Sig cards are signed in a very controlled environment. And under condition....
Not in the rough and tumble fashion your boys get them in Dan.

Sorry Robbie i didn't know you do the quality control at select , esp and outside all grounds after and before games sorry for upsetting you champ :(
Even in a controlled environment robbie nothing is stopping the player in putting there thumb or finger on the sig champ like the fulton one and 1 for the record champ i do not get anybody to do signings for me ill do it myself or ill buy them

Sorry Robbie i didn't know you do the quality control at select , esp and outside all grounds after and before games sorry for upsetting you champ :(
Even in a controlled environment robbie nothing is stopping the player in putting there thumb or finger on the sig champ like the fulton one and 1 for the record champ i do not get anybody to do signings for me ill do it myself or ill buy them

Wanna buy a comma? :D
Nothing is stopping them, I don't do quality control... You implied they do it on purpose, Not when they are being paid in a very controlled environment with a certain amount of requirements to adhere to... No, I can't agree with you!! And the amount of smudges I have seen on released sig cards would agree with me!!
Out on the street, Different story.... I only get Tigers sigs and most of the boys no me - So I don't have too much to worry about. But I've seen a few of them purposely smudge cards on the usual dickheads...
And for the record, If you "Don't" get the hunters to get your Sigs, I'd suggest you tell them to stop publicly broadcasting it at every given opportunity!! :thumbsup:
- Not that I care what you do.... But I've never seen you at a game getting sigs Dan.... Ever!!. However, That 5000 count box full at the card show tells me that you're get them from somewhere.... In Big numbers!!
Good luck to you, And thanks to you and your henchmen for making it so much harder for those of us that actually want them!!

Wow you NRL boys get the sads on easy don't ya. Glad I have a couple and can stick with my AFL stuff - much nicer and friendlier over in that forum but thanks for the laughs. :hearts:=D>:whistle::)

Still think ips should not be for sale. I like the idea of trades only.. keep people from taking advantage and ruining it for others... hahaha henchman.. hope your smudges keep comin cant blame them for that.

What ever batboy now your telling everyone there getting paid how much ???
You seam to know alot whats going on in manufacturing on signatures cards buddy he he he
I hope its in there salary cap :)
who ever is telling you this must have inside knowledge
the last time i was told players were getting cards for free for signing with the special player embossed on the cards like these cards
Scan 29.jpeg

What ever batboy now your telling everyone there getting paid how much ???
You seam to know alot whats going on in manufacturing on signatures cards buddy he he he
I hope its in there salary cap :)
who ever is telling you this must have inside knowledge
the last time i was told players were getting cards for free for signing with the special player embossed on the cards like these cards
Scan 29.jpeg

Sounds about right... Here's 10 cards, sign these 300 for me - and do a good job, cos I
Want them to be worth $40 each!! Yep, I'm sure that's how it goes down!!

Might wanna check your sources mate. the players get paid extra if theyre included on a common card buddy - let alone a high end card!!
Pretty sure there was a story about hayne donating his fee from the redemption a few years back to a charity....

Might wanna check your sources mate. the players get paid extra if theyre included on a common card buddy - let alone a high end card!!
Pretty sure there was a story about hayne donating his fee from the redemption a few years back to a charity....

Guys guys guys......settle down.......the players do get paid to sign the cards, i am aware of some of the rates but I cant say anymore. I have also heard on good authority that if 1 million of the lego figures get sold each player will make roughly $25K from them. The player who said this was quite happy as it was extra income for him.

Guys lets now put this back on track, the person is selling a card, if you are interested in it post about it, if not lets move the discussion elsewhere.

How many figures are in the set? 1 mill... That seems like a lot of Lego In Aus!!

Sold and thanks for looking can't wait to put my Cam Smith on here next week, will that get the same publicity this one got.

Thanks Ladies.

Good to hear, out of curiosity did you end up getting market value for it or did u have to offer a slight discount as a result of the print. I know the majority would view it as worth less then one signed cleanly like one of the other members said from last years cards, altho maybe there is a small market out there of a few people who prefer something odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom